Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She named her dog after my daughter!!! WTF

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So we have full custody of the two SDs, I have a DD from a previous marriage also, and we have 1 DD together. Anyways The SDs get 8wks summer visitation with BM, then 2 phone calls a week & 1 skype call. (again we have full custody. The SDs live with us).So today was skype day and BM is telling the girls about a puppy she got. The oldest SD asks the puppys name. BM replys 'LIlly". SDs are shocked & like  but Lilly is our sisters name. Well BM tells them..."well I think Lilly is a dogs name".

What the fucking fuck. I don't care what you have against me but you have no reason in heck to go after my daughter....ANY of them.

Let alone whenever you had the choice to stay in state and have split parenting, but you choose to keep jumping state to state/man to man, while I'm the women here raising your children as my own, I've been in the youngest SDs life longer now then she has (she left when youngest was a year old). What kinda low down piece of shit person are you that you have to keep being reminded what is appropriate converstation with your kids (details of your date last night is not)). But what kind of piece of shit are you that your going to insult a child. Let alone the child of a women who is raising YOUR children too!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Replies (41-50):
LovemyQ
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:58 PM

A neighbor of ours had always liked my name so she named her mini pinscher after me. Since I was 36 at the time, it didn't bother me, I felt honored. Isn't that silly?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Kinda new to the lingo here. Took me a minute to realize that BM doesn't = bowel movement. *giggle*

Our relationship is acrimonious so everything has been documented and litigated, even before I came on scene. The BM is straight up like a dog off the chain. We have tried and tried and tried to make things smooth but anything sensible and logical just won't fly with her. I am in tears for hours after every time the kid goes back to her. If that cold hearted woman could spend a minute on someone besides herself for anything, she would get a dog and name it after me. But it would be one more strike against her in court when we go back for FC in the spring.
LovemyQ
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:59 PM

."well I think Lilly is a dogs name"   This part is just not nice. What a b****.

soaringflutes
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Well, at least dogs are friendly and loveable.  It could've been a snake.

Val99
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM

BTW:  If anyone here has a child named Madison, i really meant no disrespect when I named my mini wiener Madison.

lesliemck86
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM
You are justified in how you feel. Just remember to focus on what you can control in your life, you can't help what she calls her damn dog. Just keep doing you and living a happy life.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM

My goodness it's just a name! Do you own the rights to the name?

cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Uhhh, so what? What about the thousands of other people and animals that have that name?

achapman
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Honestly i had BM call my son stupid and he is ONE for heavens sake. Women who insult babies/kids are extremely insecure and unhappy with them selves. I know when it happened to me i was ready to kick her ass big momma bear style lol but friends/family made me see that it was not worth my time to confront an immature women who is soo low class she has to attack children. I know its hard but you have to let it go be the better person which it sounds like you already are.

p.s sorry for the grammar i know it sucks lol in a rush.

CafeMom Tickers
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:03 PM
I wouldn't be that bothered its her opinion
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)