Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Obama will not make us get Health Insurance

Posted by   + Show Post

He can fine us, burn us, curse us, send us to hell. We still cannot afford health care insurance.

He can take his obamacare and shove it up his human *ss.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Now It's the "reflubs" fault that obummercare sucks ass? Lol

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Yeah, its all his fault. The reflubs who wanted to have it their way turned it into the shitstorm it seems to be now.

Quoting thetrollcat:

apparently you cant read? This post is about Obamacare did not make health care affordable and despite his DEMANDS we will still not have health care

Quoting Anonymous:

Your post makes no sense.  If you don't get it, nothing happens.  This is from the IRS.

Quote:

Now that the Supreme Court has decided that ObamaCare’s mandate to buy health insurance is a tax, will the IRS be able to collect it?

Generally speaking, if you owe the IRS, it will get the money from you—with the possible exception of the ObamaCare tax. Though ObamaCare’s individual mandate imposes a tax on people who do not purchase government-approved health insurance, the law explicitly neuters the IRS’s ability to collect the tax.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:59 PM
7 moms liked this
When the government infringes on my choices, freedoms and my rights is when the red flags show up. I'm so glad I didn't vote for him. I'm sure that many who did will regret voting for him way before his final term is up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
T-HoneyLuv
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM
It was originally designed to help all people receive affordable healthcare. The idea was good, but when you have the opposing side digging their hands in and trying to block key parts that would allow it work reasonably, the shitstorm ensues.

Quoting thetrollcat:

So how does Obamacare benefit those that will still be without?

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Yeah, its all his fault. The reflubs who wanted to have it their way turned it into the shitstorm it seems to be now.

Quoting thetrollcat:

apparently you cant read? This post is about Obamacare did not make health care affordable and despite his DEMANDS we will still not have health care

Quoting Anonymous:

Your post makes no sense.  If you don't get it, nothing happens.  This is from the IRS.

Quote:

Now that the Supreme Court has decided that ObamaCare’s mandate to buy health insurance is a tax, will the IRS be able to collect it?

Generally speaking, if you owe the IRS, it will get the money from you—with the possible exception of the ObamaCare tax. Though ObamaCare’s individual mandate imposes a tax on people who do not purchase government-approved health insurance, the law explicitly neuters the IRS’s ability to collect the tax.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

People that own and run their own businesses make too much to benefit from the Obamacare specials. People like US that are business owners or private business owners or self employed will not benefit from the Obamacare AT ALL. We make too much but yet we already have debts of medical bills. Tell me, how do you assume that anyone aside the rich can afford to pay 700 a month in medical bills (existing already) plus another 950 a month for insurance? That is the reality of those that in the same boat as us. No Obamacare is not a miracle cure, many will still suffer and struggle and still be without.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

if one of us gets cancer, we will die.

If one of the kids gets terminally ill, we will have to hope for the best with community support.

We pay monthly 700 a month in medical bills. Do you think  you could afford an additional 950 a month for insurance?

Sorry but we cant afford BOTH.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you pay your doc bills or if there is an emergency.  What if you need surgery?  Not bashing just honestly curious.

The theory at this point is that you could by insurance on one of the exchanges-you would pay only up to a certain percentage of your income-and get a tax rebate (or credit) for whatever is OVER that amount. So if the amount is say 9% and you make 50 k and pay out 5K for medical insurance-you would get the $500 rebated to you.  People makiing up to 400% of the Federal poverty level would qualify for Medicaid with some co-pays in some cases...or you could move to CT and get it all covered  for the kids

You can make up to 92 K with a family of 6 and the kids are covered for $50  a month-full coverage....

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh Lord, I've heard it all now.. obama is an idiot

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

It was originally designed to help all people receive affordable healthcare. The idea was good, but when you have the opposing side digging their hands in and trying to block key parts that would allow it work reasonably, the shitstorm ensues.

Quoting thetrollcat:

So how does Obamacare benefit those that will still be without?

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quote:

Grumpylilpixy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:01 PM

From what the tax people told us.

Is that is going to open up State insurance to give families affordable healthcare through the states.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:01 PM

there is no PAY FOR OBAMACARE....

There is state health insuranc e they cannot deny you but that is not OBAMCARE

Quoting wkukid:

Well the way I see it is you can pay for obamacare or you can pay a fine for nothing and pay out of pocket for your healthcare.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:02 PM

when we filed are taxes though h&r block they told us.. that next year if we dont have health inc we will be fined $200 and something. that was for 2013 year.. for 2014 they will fined us $900 and something for not having health inc.. thats said.. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:02 PM

state insurance already exists. Its still 900 a month for us

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

From what the tax people told us.

Is that is going to open up State insurance to give families affordable healthcare through the states.

kngarber
by Katie on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Yeah, I feel ya. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured