Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Obama will not make us get Health Insurance

Posted by   + Show Post

He can fine us, burn us, curse us, send us to hell. We still cannot afford health care insurance.

He can take his obamacare and shove it up his human *ss.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Replies (221-226):
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Lmao... Snarky ass kitteh....

Quoting thetrollcat:

of course you do

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Stupid phone typed weird. I voted Obama. I know he's not perfect, but I like him.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I think obama thinks he is the messiah too.

Quoting JDmommyJD:

I know... I am somewhat of a..what's that weird..prophet? Messiah? You get the point..lol.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Oh Im sure if everyone was just like you the world problems would be solved.

Quoting JDmommyJD:

I get that you are older and will pay more than I, I just think you can get it cheaper. Hiring an agent is just a waste of money.
Quoting thetrollcat:

We hired an agent, again we are older, our rates will be higher

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Yes. Fined.  And the IRS has no ability to collect those fines because they were prohibited from collecting them in the bill. Awesome!  A fine no one can collect on!

Quoting LilrockerMama:

3 uninsured friends of mine filed taxes and were told they will be fined 200 next year and 700 the year after

Quoting Anonymous:

Your post makes no sense.  If you don't get it, nothing happens.  This is from the IRS.

Quote:

Now that the Supreme Court has decided that ObamaCare’s mandate to buy health insurance is a tax, will the IRS be able to collect it?

Generally speaking, if you owe the IRS, it will get the money from you—with the possible exception of the ObamaCare tax. Though ObamaCare’s individual mandate imposes a tax on people who do not purchase government-approved health insurance, the law explicitly neuters the IRS’s ability to collect the tax.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I had no idea the uninsured get free rides?

Fucking news to me considering we pay 600-700 a month in medical bills.

Quoting Anonymous:

What the hell does this mean?

People with insurance already pay for those without it. The legislation now makes everyone pay in to the healthcare system or face a fine. Why should the uninsured continue to ride for free WHEN they need care? (Notice I didn't say IF...everyone will need care at some point)

Quoting needsupport100:

i could see it being ligit if they would automatically pay ANY medical bill on people without insurance

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:22 PM
My insurance coverage had prevented me from ever amassing that much in medical bills. Apparently that's fucking news to you too.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

People with insurance already pay for those without it. The legislation now makes everyone pay in to the healthcare system or face a fine. Why should the uninsured continue to ride for free WHEN they need care? (Notice I didn't say IF...everyone will need care at some point)

Quoting needsupport100:

i could see it being ligit if they would automatically pay ANY medical bill on people without insurance

needsupport100
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Ok let me spell it out. It means that everyone has ins automatically. It its reported no insurance, that person has obamacare. If they r going to pay for ins through a fine.....they might as well get their medical bills paid

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting needsupport100:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:00 PM

holy shit I mean everyone's life is just like yours I mean we are all lemmings using the same life style, same work fields and same insurance and same this and same that. Do you live in a bubble?

Ignorant much????

Quoting Anonymous:

My insurance coverage had prevented me from ever amassing that much in medical bills. Apparently that's fucking news to you too.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting needsupport100:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN