Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't you hate it when.. (CM related!)

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:30 PM
  • 18 Replies
2 moms liked this

You have stuff to do and you can't stop reading posts? I don't post much here, but I like to read and once I start, I can't stop!

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missamanda86
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Im bad about not going into posts that have more than 30 replies...Ill sit here and hit refresh, and if I see an interesting one thats long, Ill read it, snicker and go on

Muffins89
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:32 PM
2 moms liked this
I do the saaammee thing! Lol I don't post much, and sometimes comment on posts but I spend most of my time reading posts/comments (sometimes debating on commenting lol) I don't even check my Facebook or email as much as I used to. It's sad. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nunyabusiness
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Happens to me all the time lol

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeaaah especially if it's a really GOOD post full of action and you need to pick your kid up from school.  Lmao...  I've been late to the pick up line once because of that.  Ugh...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Yes. I'm thinking about deleting its that bad :-/
Cristie0911
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Me too. I've been a member for a while, but mostly just reading posts because I never wanted to get sucked into debates and replies. I have other boards that I go too, but sometimes you just can't tear yourself away. Sometimes I play the game " how many posts can I read before someone turns insulting and rude?"  Lol

Quoting missamanda86:

Im bad about not going into posts that have more than 30 replies...Ill sit here and hit refresh, and if I see an interesting one thats long, Ill read it, snicker and go on

missamanda86
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Lol Ive been here almost since the beginning, so Ive seen pretty much how ugly it can get...were you around for the Fritos era?

Quoting Cristie0911:

Me too. I've been a member for a while, but mostly just reading posts because I never wanted to get sucked into debates and replies. I have other boards that I go too, but sometimes you just can't tear yourself away. Sometimes I play the game " how many posts can I read before someone turns insulting and rude?"  Lol

Quoting missamanda86:

Cristie0911
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Facebook drama has nothing on CM drama! Lol

Quoting Muffins89:

I do the saaammee thing! Lol I don't post much, and sometimes comment on posts but I spend most of my time reading posts/comments (sometimes debating on commenting lol) I don't even check my Facebook or email as much as I used to. It's sad. Lol

Cristie0911
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:35 PM

No, I don't think so! Please tell!

Quoting missamanda86:

Lol Ive been here almost since the beginning, so Ive seen pretty much how ugly it can get...were you around for the Fritos era?

Quoting Cristie0911:

Quoting missamanda86:

Char-Bear
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Yep I'm really bad with it lately
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured