Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession I'm telling for the first time anywhere.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I hate kissing. I always have. I'm not a germaphobe. I just really hate the feel of spitty lips touching mine, or touching me. I love my kids, and I don't mind their kisses. But kisses from a romantic partner, I cannot stand. Thats it. Pecks are ok, but French kissing, never happening over this way. I don't like it.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:41 PM
I love kissing! But I HATE sloppy wet kisses! I kinda had to teach SO how to kiss when we started dating because they were kinda sloppy and wet and he shoves his tongue way in my mouth. Lol I like a little tongue. Now hes an amazing kisser.
Fallaya
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:44 PM
My SO isn't a big kisser either.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LadyF86
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Lol
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Interesting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Don't do French kissing here either. I have issues with other peoples bodily fluids.
Vomit spit sweat You name it.
I can not even share a drink with anyone. If my kids or someone takes a sip of my stuff it's trash.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:45 AM

same here! I cannot drink or eat after people. I will throw it right in the trash. Strangely I can drink from my 2 yr old, but I feel like he's an angel and its ok

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't do French kissing here either. I have issues with other peoples bodily fluids.
Vomit spit sweat You name it.
I can not even share a drink with anyone. If my kids or someone takes a sip of my stuff it's trash.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:49 AM
I don't French either:-) The thought of someone else's tongue in my mouth makes me gag. My boyfriend and me have been together almost 8 years and have only "Frenched" twice and it was during sex at the very start of our relationship.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:50 AM

There has to be a term for this, I don't know but i hate it

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't French either:-) The thought of someone else's tongue in my mouth makes me gag. My boyfriend and me have been together almost 8 years and have only "Frenched" twice and it was during sex at the very start of our relationship.

Aeonix
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:52 AM

My dh isn't into it either. He started making an effort for me several years into our relationship though, because I love it. So it happens once in awhile, but we never just sit around and make out lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:57 AM

If I ever showed signs of being grossed out by kissing I probably wouldn't have a kid...lol or a partner for that matter. I don't know how you did it lol. Everytime I've turned my head away from a guy who comes in for a kiss he stops calling me hahah

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)