Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

walmart flowers

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Would you be mad if your dh gave you flowers for Valentine's Day that came from a grocery store or Walmart? My grocery has the most beautiful fresh bouquets. They also have fun tie dye roses that are probably tacky but cute
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
FooLynRoo
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:15 PM
2 moms liked this

who asks for "proof of purchase" on a valentines gift?

supermom985
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:15 PM

No that's a dumb reason to be mad lol flowers are flowers no matter where they come from. I hate for him to spend a fortune on flowers but this year he is offshore and I think he is getting some sent to the house so yea I'm not happy that he is spending alot on something that will die soon but it's the fact that he thought about me that matters :)

JamaitianBaby
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

DOESN'T MATTER HERE THEY COME FROM...! I LOVE WHEN JESSE BRINGS FLOWERS FROM THE PARKS ROSE BUSHES, OR FROM THE BUTTERCUPS THAT BLLOM ON THE SIDEWALK IN SPRING...! 

purplerobot88
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:19 PM

My husband gets them for me all the time!  He will be picking up diapers and see some on sale, so he gets them and fixes them up in a vase and trims them before I am "allowed" to accept them lol.  He loves flowers around the house though, I enjoy the thought behind it...but flowers die lol

MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:26 PM
No! LOL flowers are flowers., it doesn't matter where they came from!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:31 PM
I could care less, flowers from some fancy boutique are no different than the ones at the grocery store, well except the price lol!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ttsjam
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:41 PM

lol my husband got me azalea bushes that i went and picked out, and planted. all he did was pay for them. and i LOVE them!

Mashnut3161
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't really like flowers. I usually go and just put them on my moms grave when I get them. So I told him , if he gets me some that he wants me to keep. They have to be these.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I thought that's where everyone got them? Lol
JessO919
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Nah!  I'd be happy he thought enough to buy me flowers at all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)