Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Posting pictures of her six year old nude on Facebook...!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:55 PM
  • 181 Replies
I am Facebook friend's with a girl I went to high school with. She has two kids, a six year old girl and a one year old boy. She always posts pictures of them on Facebook. Tonight she posted a picture of them lying on the couch watching TV. Her son in his diaper, her daughter in a pair of shorts, no top.

I find this really inappropriate. Does anyone else? Not the hanging out at home with no top on, the fact that her mom posts it on Facebook for everyone to see. She has done it multiple times.

If I was close friends with her I would tell her she probably shouldn't post pictures of her daughter half naked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:01 PM
I had the same issue this summer. This mom has two dd's, 5 and 7 I think. She posted a bath time pic with their upper bodies showing. I think it was crossing a line and was surprised that no one but her dh said it was inappropriate.
RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:03 PM
13 moms liked this
I don't see a problem with it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:03 PM
7 moms liked this
No I don't think nudity should be seen as a big deal. In a lot of places its now legal for woman to be topless.
I think the reason that people are so afraid of preditors is that nudity is so taboo. Even breast feeding is looked down upon after a certain age. If you don't make it sexual its not.
me-n-mygirls
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I find it odd that she posted it for everyone....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockgal81
by Steph on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:03 PM
7 moms liked this
If it's only friends and family on facebook, then really, whats the problem? She's only 6 years old!
ajrjj05
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't post that. 

Yurixsi
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:03 PM
2 moms liked this
I find it disturbing to post naked pics and pics in just underware or shorts of a child on a web page at any age.. We never know who is a pervert.. If my dd goes swimming she has to have a bikini on or a shirt and shorts on if not she can not get in
kathislove80
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:03 PM
I definetly think it's inappropriate. They're not babies anymore at that age and to put it out there for everyone to see doesn't sit right with me.

Quoting Anonymous:

I had the same issue this summer. This mom has two dd's, 5 and 7 I think. She posted a bath time pic with their upper bodies showing. I think it was crossing a line and was surprised that no one but her dh said it was inappropriate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DonnaNoble
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM
9 moms liked this
No shirt does not equal nude, ffs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kathislove80
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM
He page is public. I was surprised.

Quoting rockgal81:

If it's only friends and family on facebook, then really, whats the problem? She's only 6 years old!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)