Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Posting pictures of her six year old nude on Facebook...!

Posted by   + Show Post
I am Facebook friend's with a girl I went to high school with. She has two kids, a six year old girl and a one year old boy. She always posts pictures of them on Facebook. Tonight she posted a picture of them lying on the couch watching TV. Her son in his diaper, her daughter in a pair of shorts, no top.

I find this really inappropriate. Does anyone else? Not the hanging out at home with no top on, the fact that her mom posts it on Facebook for everyone to see. She has done it multiple times.

If I was close friends with her I would tell her she probably shouldn't post pictures of her daughter half naked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM
3 moms liked this

I wouldn't do it but she had on shorts so she wasn't naked. Naked is when you are nude lol.

kathislove80
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Attention grabber, duh ;) Thanks

Quoting DonnaNoble:

No shirt does not equal nude, ffs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smartmommy1050
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:05 PM
It would be fine if there weren't creeper-ass pedophiles around every corner! No way would I post a pic of my daughter like that; you never know who might wind up seeing it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
emptynesst
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:05 PM
I wouldn't post a pic like that...too many wierdos!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kathislove80
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Attention grabber :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldn't do it but she had on shorts so she wasn't naked. Naked is when you are nude lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinmom86
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Personally I wouldn't post a pic like that on fb. There is nothing wrong with these kinds of pictures but I think you should only share them with family and close friends.
bellasmama2010
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:06 PM
My dd is only 2 and I wouldn't post topless photos of her anymore.
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:06 PM
5 moms liked this

I don't have a problem with that. She doesn't have breasts yet and her genitals were covered.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:06 PM

It is inappropriate. It's not like she's 2. I don't post on FB and I don't post pix of my kids anywhere. I have a 7 year old girl and the way she looks in her clothes sometimes scares me! There are many perverts out there who like 6 year olds and that includes some family and friends- as disgusting as that is it is true. Smh.

Pnukey
by Jenn on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:07 PM

I don't think it's appropriate.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)