Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Posting pictures of her six year old nude on Facebook...!

Posted by   + Show Post
I am Facebook friend's with a girl I went to high school with. She has two kids, a six year old girl and a one year old boy. She always posts pictures of them on Facebook. Tonight she posted a picture of them lying on the couch watching TV. Her son in his diaper, her daughter in a pair of shorts, no top.

I find this really inappropriate. Does anyone else? Not the hanging out at home with no top on, the fact that her mom posts it on Facebook for everyone to see. She has done it multiple times.

If I was close friends with her I would tell her she probably shouldn't post pictures of her daughter half naked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Replies (31-40):
kathislove80
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Yupp. Disgusting weirdos out there.

Quoting Anonymous:

It is inappropriate. It's not like she's 2. I don't post on FB and I don't post pix of my kids anywhere. I have a 7 year old girl and the way she looks in her clothes sometimes scares me! There are many perverts out there who like 6 year olds and that includes some family and friends- as disgusting as that is it is true. Smh.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flcowgrl23
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this
My dd is 4, almost 5 and i always crop above the arm pits. It's inappropriate, i agree.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pennerb538
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I post topless pics of my 9 month old daughter.... She has just as much breast tissue as that 6 year old.
kathislove80
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I guess just the fact that she has a public Facebook page and posts it. I personally don't think thats very appropriate or smart.

Quoting sandra_t00:

I don't see what the big deal is
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindsayhoy0612
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:13 PM
I just reported a picture of a 2 year old standing up in the tub on Facebook.... Any one can hack it its not for Facebook to see
phoebe81
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM
2 moms liked this

If your friends "like" 6-year olds, why are they still your friends? You don't have a choice who your family is but you can choose your friends.

If I had to worry about the way my friends looked at my kids, they'd be ex-friends in a hot second. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

It is inappropriate. It's not like she's 2. I don't post on FB and I don't post pix of my kids anywhere. I have a 7 year old girl and the way she looks in her clothes sometimes scares me! There are many perverts out there who like 6 year olds and that includes some family and friends- as disgusting as that is it is true. Smh.

"Sometimes it is better to be kind than right. We do not need an intelligent mind that speaks, but a patient heart that listens."

D.O.E.
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:16 PM

a girl i know does this too!!!!! i dont get it, why would you post topless photos of your dd's on fb? both of my friends kids are schoolage too

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I think its kinda inappropriate if the page is public but if its just fam an friends than it doesnt make it inappropriate
ACDC_fan
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:17 PM

personally, I'd be worried because, it's facebook. god knows who'll be seeing that 6 year old girls' bare chest and enjoy it. creepy, but it's reality, unfortunately.
I couldnt do that, it'd just be creepy! besides, my hubby would go apeshit if i did (understandably so lmao). 

RLT2
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I wouldn't do it, but they're not my kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN