Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my walmart story

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this
So I went to walmart this evening. Can you believe I went in and grabbed what I needed. I didn't look to see what other people were buying. I honestly have no clue who had a cart full of junk and who hard a cart full of organic. I was too busy with minding my own business and not caring about what others eat. Then I get to the register and while waiting my turn I play on my phone a bit.

I move up and load my stuff on the belt, while the man or lady (I wasn't paying attention to who was in front of me) pays the cashier. She could of used debit, credit, cash, ebt, gift card, check, idk because his/her form of payment was none of my concern.

The cashier rings my stuff up and bags it. I pay and leave. No one stared at me or if the did I didn't notice.

That's my walmart story. Sorry no pics, I didn't walk around looking for baskets full of junk to pay with.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovemykids323
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Good for you. I think a lot of people are like this. but mmmk :). I must have missed a different post I'm thinking.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:13 PM
I had to go to walmart earlier, I was prepared and on the look out for a good story, unfortunately it didnt happen. Maybe I didnt spend enough time there or hit the the right aisle?????

Why cant I have a walmart story too???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:14 PM
I almost got run over at walmart earlier, and then the same idiot that nearly hit me, backed into another car
r_luvli
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Lol. I never heard of such nosiness in the store, until cm.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Do you really go to walmart hoping to make a post about it?

Quoting Anonymous:

I had to go to walmart earlier, I was prepared and on the look out for a good story, unfortunately it didnt happen. Maybe I didnt spend enough time there or hit the the right aisle?????

ilovemykids323
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM

When you stop looking it will come to you ;).

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:18 PM
No actually I never go to walmart, but I was on the hunt for a graduation card, and had been to 3 different stores already and was over searching, so I went there. I was really thinking about CM tho when I walked in and was wondering if I was going to experience a walmart horror story lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you really go to walmart hoping to make a post about it?

Quoting Anonymous:

dandylynes
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:19 PM
My trip this morning was similar but slightly more eventful. I did notice the person in front of me because they had a cute toddler that waved at me :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:21 PM

That's usually my Wal-Mart story too....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:22 PM

LMFAO! I've been to Walmart Neighborhood market twice in the passed week and couldn't mind my own business because all te welfare mom were ramming their carts into mine rushing around the store with baby daddy #3,4, or maybeve 5 in tow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN