Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever done anything gross or immature to get back at an ex?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this
I had a dog and cleaned his shit out of the yard. I found out my bf cheated on me so I took the dog shit and dumped it into his bag of clothes and threw it outside. I was in my 20s.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I had an ex  who refused to give a few of my things back (some clothes, a pair of shoes)...dumbass forgot I had his beloved football book from high school.  I threw it into the pond out back of my dorm, filmed it, and sent it to him. Not very mature, but he broke up with me and then got ridiculous because I didn't beg him to take me back, which I guess it what he wanted. Since he never went to college, I guess he didn't realize men are plentiful there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:33 PM
I took his toothbrush and swirled it around in the toilet after he took a shit and left some in there. That was the day after he beat me until i had an abortion and the day he physically forced me out of the house.
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Not an ex, but some mean bitch in HS. Had a few guy friends give me their cum (maybe 10 or 11) and I dumped it in her shampoo.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:34 PM

No..not gross I only had 2 real bf's before I met dh I didn't have bad break ups either just wasn't the right guys so no..

fairyjester
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this
No see I am a grown up
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:36 PM
3 moms liked this

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Nope, never.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Last year I slept with his bff after he cheated on me with a high school girl. Then I told him his friends penis was bigger and he was better in bed and that it was the best sex I ever had.
Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Not me personally, but when my brother and his wife seperated (they are back together now), their car was in my parents name so my brother MADE her give it to him. She dropped it off and acted all bitchy. There was a terrible funk smell in the car, he thought she might have sprayed something. 3 days later he was taking me to get groceries. When we got out to the car and popped the trunk we found 3 trash bags full of moldy food and garbage. It was disgusting. She tried to say she forgot about, but we aren't stupid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:41 PM
I caught my husband cheating so when I moved out I cut the crotch out of EVERY pair of pants and boxers he owned. Literally.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)