Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Your baby is two just stop

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My SIL and I went out and someone was like aww your baby is cute how old is she. And her reply was 25 months. Wtf... Your kid is two give the month thing up its so annoying.

After my kids turned one I stopped using the month thing I think it's really dumb to use it after 1.

Anyone else like this or is it just me??
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Replies (21-30):
2love
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:26 PM
I'm horrible! My response has always been almost a year when they were 6 months or older and after that I've just used numbers. The month thing is just to tiresome lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:26 PM
I think its fine up to 20 months.

My kid just turned one. At such a young age there is too much of a difference to say your 20 month old is just one also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monkeymom1104
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:26 PM
My Ds is 15 months, to me there is a big difference between 12, 15, 18, 24 as far as milestones so I would say at 24 months is when I will stop.
parentalrights1
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
It's only dumb after two. There's still big developmental difference every so many months between 1 and 2 so if not yet two, I want to hear months
elly25
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:26 PM

I stopped at a year old.

XxPixiesworldxX
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Why be bitchy and mad about something so trivial? I prefer to save my energy for happier things.
gilbertgrl627
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I use months up until age 2. Most of the time. It depends on who I'm talking to. But, after age 2, it's just 2. Or, 2 1/2. 

TeamTARDIS
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I think it is dumb to decide when someone should stop doing something so benign as using months instead of years. 

mich.el.le
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I stop at 2. Well, just shy of 2 really because when they get close to their birthday I just say ''he's almost 2''. 

mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Your*
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)