Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just had one of those moments....

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:45 AM
  • 4 Replies
3 moms liked this
Where you remember why you married your husband. I just had one of those i love this man now I know why I married him (not that I dont love him everyday.) Its just sometimes it gets so stressful and crazy you forget because he is either doing something you dont like, or doing something wrong, or making you down right mad. I love my husband and i sometimes forget how special he is to me and how imporant he is to me in my life, and how much i love him. Without him id be a mess. Great night with my husband we were being crazy and laughing so hard our sides hurt. We were snuggling, and he carried me to bed when i was tired and told me how much he loved me and called me pumpkin. :) i love this man.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
HyrulianHeroine
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:48 AM
3 moms liked this
AWW HOW CUTE. bless you guys!! Me and dh went to bed angry tonight, so I woke up and put my cold soda on his thighs, he reacted by throwing a cookie at the back of my head lol.
RLT2
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:49 AM

awww. That's sweet!

missamanda86
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Awwww!

Im having a 'my husband is being a super douche' moments. Hes overseas, and because of what his ex wife did (she left him when he was in Iraq) he's so scared so he's being petty...about my f'ing profile pic of fb...i was like dude wtfe go take a nap lol

Reality_check
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:16 AM
dont think ill remember why or how i fell in love with my DH. afraid it would break my heart too much.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)