Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I`m not here for hurting

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:48 AM
  • 40 Replies
4 moms liked this

Hi, friends , i`m 22 yrs old lady trying to conceive .My english is very poor , i belongs from conservative family , my DH are working and myself a housewife. If i have to say or write any wrong thing (unawares) in there then plz don`t mind. I`m new here and like to share my feeling to all of you. I feel happy to see you all of them at here , i think its a good place to share , and its make out from loneliness at home. In my family only three member , we both lived with my mother-in-law. She love to me but very conservative minded. I feel loneliness in whole day. I`m shy in nature and have no friend because my introversive nature. Can u give some suggestion

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LucyHarper
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Welcome. Do you have any interests that perhaps you could meet some friends through who have similar hobbies? I would try to get out of the house and meet some people when you are comfortable with them. Your English is actually pretty good.

macysmom
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this
This is adorable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SillySally83
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:54 AM

Hello and welcome :)

We goof off on here a lot, so we can keep you company while you're trying to make friends :) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:55 AM

lol Is it bad that I'm sitting here wanting to hear her speak aloud?

Quoting macysmom:

This is adorable.

xtwistedxlovex
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Might I suggest you create a signature so the bottom of all of your posts say "English is not my first language" or something of the sort? These women can get awfully cranky if a post is hard to understand and doesn't say that that's why. A signature would save you the trouble of stating that every time you post.

Hobbies are wonderful things. Who cares whether you've got company when you're doing something you enjoy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:56 AM
2 moms liked this
This is kind of a mean group. I will warn you now. You seem sweet. Perhaps join some of the groups on cafemom according to your age and interests. This group can make shy people feel really sad or ashamed of themselves. There is a group for 20-somethings. If you like to cook there are groups for that. If your baby is young there is a baby and toddlers group. Run away from this group as fast as you can.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:57 AM

Where are you from?

macysmom
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:57 AM
that's what I'm thinking!! I just want to know what nationality she is. I would guess, but I don't want to offend.

Quoting Anonymous:

lol Is it bad that I'm sitting here wanting to hear her speak aloud?

Quoting macysmom:

This is adorable.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtwistedxlovex
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:58 AM
And not in the direction of the Newcomers Club o.O Large groups in general tend to be full of hateful women.

Quoting Anonymous:

This is kind of a mean group. I will warn you now. You seem sweet. Perhaps join some of the groups on cafemom according to your age and interests. This group can make shy people feel really sad or ashamed of themselves. There is a group for 20-somethings. If you like to cook there are groups for that. If your baby is young there is a baby and toddlers group. Run away from this group as fast as you can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RLT2
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:58 AM

It's okay Akimana. We're happy to have you! Where are you from originally?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)