Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I took my son to see warm bodies and he is 4 yrs old...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

We went to the theater to see wreck-it ralph and the last showing was at 5 and we got there at 5:45 to see it. The website showed the last showing was at 5:45.  apparently not. No kids movies after 5.  I had invited my oldest dd's friends so they wanted to watch a movie so we saw warm bodies.  My 4 year old son loved it.  It was funny in most parts, but some scary parts, but my son laughed on those parts lol and said ew when they would kiss.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dirby1988
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:13 AM

I want to see that. Was it  a good movie?

MsCherry10
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:15 AM

It was slow but I liked the movie too. Very sweet. Not much of character development tho.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:16 AM

yeah it was good.  I missed about 30 mins because my son wanted more popcorn.  the line was long

Quoting dirby1988:

I want to see that. Was it  a good movie?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:17 AM

yeah I agree it was sweet

Quoting MsCherry10:

It was slow but I liked the movie too. Very sweet. Not much of character development tho.

LisaSmock
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:17 AM
WTF
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:18 AM

My nephew is 5 and he LOVES zombies...We have watched every epp of The Walking Dead together...he loves anything scary...no fear at all...

SLMitchell
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:19 AM

My four year old went along on a girls' day to see the last Twilight film.  However, had I known what they were going to do to the ending, I would not have taken her.

dirby1988
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:19 AM

When my dd was 3 she loved resident evil. We watched it daily and surprizing she had no nightmares i had them all lol. We watch walking dead too. Cant wait til 10pm tonight!!!

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

My nephew is 5 and he LOVES zombies...We have watched every epp of The Walking Dead together...he loves anything scary...no fear at all...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:20 AM
So that was the annoying kid in the back...
SLMitchell
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:20 AM

My four year old daughter likes vampires.  I am not even sure how that happened.  I mean, I do not let her watch True Blood with me or anything like that.

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

I am...a dreadlocks sportin', vegan food diggin', garden growin', floaty skirt wearin', bare feet steppin', from scratch cookin', non-spankin', homeschoolin', fiction writin', couponin', dog adoptin', displaced Texan, wife of a soldier and mother of a darlin'...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)