Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Let's play!!! guess!!!! **UPDATE**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies

I'm bored, let's play a game moms! can we really know what or who a person is by just seeing a picture? let's guess!!!

Guess my... 1.Ethnicity 2.Age 3.Name(yes give me a name) 4.How many kids I have 5.what kind of person I am

*update**** 

I'm a 22year old hispanic my name is blanca because my dad wanted to name me after my mom and she jumped in and said "No! blanca is better! she's white complected after all!" I have 2 kids, DS is 2 and DD is 1, and I'm a shy person at first but once I get comfortable I'm pretty crazy and can be a bitch when I need to, overall i'm nice and caring and overprotective of those I love, enjoy making people smile even when the sun is not shining for me, love bright colors but for some reason almost always wear black, i'm always told I'm weird, but hey who likes to be normal? :) 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I'll play....Irish/Italian heritage, 27, Jennifer Ann, 2 daughters ages 9 and 2 and I would say that you are a work outside the home mom but only part time, are very family oriented & big on volunteering your time.

I'll post my photo in a separate reply.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm bored, let's play a game moms! can we really know what or who a person is by just seeing a picture? let's guess!!!

Guess my... 1.Ethnicity 2.Age 3.Name(yes give me a name) 4.How many kids I have 5.what kind of person I am

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:46 AM

BUMP!

KaylasMama11
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:46 AM
1 mom liked this

i think your like21 and you have about two kids your white and hispanic you seem a little shy but can be a crazy bitch lol

skittlefart
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:47 AM

1. Hispanic. 
2. 32 ... early 30s late 20s
3. Andrea?..Something with an A...
4. 2-3
5.  Neat, scary psycho when angry, easy to get hurt.  

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:48 AM

hahaha this made me laugh

Quoting KaylasMama11:

i think your like21 and you have about two kids your white and hispanic you seem a little shy but can be a crazy bitch lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:48 AM

KaylasMama11
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:49 AM

lol

Quoting Anonymous:

hahaha this made me laugh

Quoting KaylasMama11:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:52 AM

ok I would say you are mmm 
hispanic, around 32yrs old maybe 33, your name is Rosalie because your mommy loved roses and thought you were as beautiful as a rose. you have 3 kids 1girl 2 boys, and you are a  caring person always happy and  fun to be around, oh and you love to cook :D that's my guess =)

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:53 AM

Weird, I know you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:56 AM
1. Asian/Caucasian

2. 21

3.Natasha (she's a CMer on here)some would consider that an insult, but I think she's pretty. Your face structure, hair, and lips are similar to hers.

4. 1 child
5. You're outgoing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN