Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help (this does contain TMI, don't open if you can't handle)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
I am 34 weeks pregnant for the last couple days I have had diarrhea. Well tonight along with it has come extreme pain. At some points I am almost in tears. I don't want to look like an idiot and go to the er. Has anyone ever had this issue during their pregnancy?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armywifey26
by Krissy on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:19 AM

Every one of my pregnancies I had diarrhea throughout the entire 9 months off and on. I hated it :/

mrsrodgers0703
by Emerald Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:20 AM
Omg I was either extremely constipated or pooping water. Nothing in between. It was horrible :( you can try taking a probiotic, sometimes it will help regulate.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:20 AM
Did you have pain? I mean I almost doubled over at one point.

Quoting armywifey26:

Every one of my pregnancies I had diarrhea throughout the entire 9 months off and on. I hated it :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:21 AM

Drink lots of water and make sure you're not getting dehydrated. You can check for dehydration by pressing on a finger or toenail and seeing if its natural color comes back quickly, if not, you're dehydrated and need to go to the ER.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:22 AM

You might be in labor

armywifey26
by Krissy on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes. Gas cramps comes along with the territory of having diarrhea. They are the worst 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting armywifey26:

SillySally83
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Yup, it can feel like your stomach is trying to come out of your body at times. I do not miss that.

Quoting armywifey26:

Yes. Gas cramps comes along with the territory of having diarrhea. They are the worst 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting armywifey26:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Color came back quickly that is a good trick I didnt know that. Yes I have been drinking lots of water.

Quoting Anonymous:

Drink lots of water and make sure you're not getting dehydrated. You can check for dehydration by pressing on a finger or toenail and seeing if its natural color comes back quickly, if not, you're dehydrated and need to go to the ER.

tastelikeyum
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:27 AM
I had it just a few minutes ago. I get on all fours and rock back and forth. A warm towel or heating pad on my back helps too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:27 AM
I heard that your body sometimes will clean itself out before you go into labor. This is what I was kind of thinking I have been on bed rest since 28 weeks.

Quoting Anonymous:

You might be in labor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)