Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love it, is it bad?

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:30 AM
  • 7 Replies

I love having a few hours to myself at night. My SO goes to bed and I sit up for an hour or two every night. I just like this time to myself... I told him today that I like that time to myself and he got offended. Is it so wrong? 

If he wants me to come to bed or we have sex, watched a movie, etc then I will go to bed when he does but some days- most days, I like a few hours a night to myself.

Anyone else? :) 

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TarantulaTress
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep. Night time is my time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywifey26
by Krissy on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:32 AM
4 moms liked this

I am always up late enjoying some peace and fucking quiet. Doesn't get better than this. 

TattooedMomto4
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:34 AM

Night time is my time. Hubby goes to bed at 11, I go to bed at 4. On the flip side, mornings are his. On his days off he's up by 7a and has 5 hours to himself before I roll out of bed. It works out great for us.

Fatal_Frost
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:34 AM

I do the exact same thing as you, and no, my dh doesnt mind nor does he get offended...

Eshadowgirl
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:36 AM

Im up an hour or 2 before DH...thats MY time...I do my workout(elliptical), take a shower, have my smoothie and just relax. Then i make coffee and wake DH up :)...

BelindaDuvessa
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:38 AM

Absolutely normal.  We all need some "me" time to keep us sane and stable.  I wish I could get it more often.

mizz_jonez8956
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:38 AM
I'm the same way. There's nothing wrong with wanting alone time to yourself that's how we have a peace of mind and it keeps us together.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)