Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Jax from S.O.A ;)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

So I'm sitting here bored doing some interent searching, I get to a point where I'm looking up stuff on SOA...I read that Jax is from England. I've never seen any behind the scenes or anything on him so I'm just use to him talking the way he does in SOA. Well I looked up some interviews with him to see if he had an accent. And he DOES!!! After watching every season I was just so shocked to hear him talk with an english accent. Awwww...as if he isn't already hot enough geez lol. Just had to share :)

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:06 AM
2 moms liked this
There was this one part, when Ron was talking, and Charlie looked at the camera, and I looked at him at the exact same time. So our eyes met, and I was like, hey Jax...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:10 AM
1 mom liked this

thats like when hugh laurie (from House) accepted some award (grammy?) and when thanking everyone... the public realized he was a brit... not an american :P

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:12 AM
Quoting AngryBob:

There was this one part, when Ron was talking, and Charlie looked at the camera, and I looked at him at the exact same time. So our eyes met, and I was like, hey Jax...

Haha! Sounds magical ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:12 AM

Yeah I was shocked by that too.

Quoting bustybee:

thats like when hugh laurie (from House) accepted some award (grammy?) and when thanking everyone... the public realized he was a brit... not an american :P

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:15 AM
It was. We had a moment.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AngryBob:

Haha! Sounds magical ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:17 AM

A Kodak moment?

Quoting AngryBob:

It was. We had a moment.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AngryBob:

Haha! Sounds magical ;)

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:19 AM
It's funny because I never had that reaction with him because I knew he was English. Saw him in flight of the phoenix. I did, however, have that reaction when it came to what's his face, who plays in who framed roger rabbit. It's older. He's also in the animal, with jet li, hook, and the snow white movie with Kristen Stewart. And it's a very thick accent, so when you grow up with watching him on roger rabbit and then see him in another movie, you're like, wtf?!

Quoting bustybee:

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:20 AM
More like a "boom! pregnant" moment lol

Quoting Anonymous:

A Kodak moment?

Quoting AngryBob:

It was. We had a moment.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AngryBob:

Haha! Sounds magical ;)

EachNewBreath
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I was SHOCKED! LOL 

Quoting bustybee:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:20 AM

ohhh..I think I know who your talking about. The main guy right? That is Rodger Rabbits friend?

Quoting AngryBob:

It's funny because I never had that reaction with him because I knew he was English. Saw him in flight of the phoenix. I did, however, have that reaction when it came to what's his face, who plays in who framed roger rabbit. It's older. He's also in the animal, with jet li, hook, and the snow white movie with Kristen Stewart. And it's a very thick accent, so when you grow up with watching him on roger rabbit and then see him in another movie, you're like, wtf?!

Quoting bustybee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN