Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My own little.. photoshoot!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

I didn't think I would be able to do a "boudoir" / naked photoshoot for my SO for vday, since he is on his days off.. I didn't think I'd have time.
BUT...... I did it :) & I am going to take some more when he is out tomorrow :) 
I am doing some editing now and they look fantastic. Well I think so anyways! I'm so happy I decided to do this. I feel so sexy & confident idk why lol, I really really hope he will love them! 
I hope I'll have the balls to give it to him.. lol 
if you've never done a naked/boudoir photoshoot... YOU HAVE GOT TO!! 
anyways, I'll shut up now :)  

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thickmamaof2
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Pics?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:07 AM

When I am done editing I will post one or two.

Quoting thickmamaof2:

Pics?

RandiBear
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:07 AM

lol maybe once I lose some more weight I will consider it. I'm hoping to be down to a good size by Christmas so...maybe a Christmas present?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:10 AM
I'm gonna do it when I'm pregnant
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:13 AM
Ok
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:13 AM

I'm a little too belly-icous thanks to being pregnant. maybe for fathers day I'd do something like that

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:15 AM

No matter what size/race/etc. anyone is, we are all individuals. Which means we are all beautiful & perfect in our own way. I hope you know that & don't ever let ANYONE tell you other wise! :) 

Quoting RandiBear:

lol maybe once I lose some more weight I will consider it. I'm hoping to be down to a good size by Christmas so...maybe a Christmas present?

RandiBear
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:21 AM

Thank you for that. Really. I don't always feel very pretty, and I know my DH loves me...he has actually not known me back when I was a healthy weight...but I don't want to take pictures capturing me at this weight. It's not because I think "fat is disgusting" or anything like that. I just know that I am unhealthy and I don't want to try to make that okay for myself or I wont be motivated to continue losing weight. Does that make sense?

Quoting Anonymous:

No matter what size/race/etc. anyone is, we are all individuals. Which means we are all beautiful & perfect in our own way. I hope you know that & don't ever let ANYONE tell you other wise! :) 

Quoting RandiBear:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:24 AM

You're welcome.
Yes, it makes perfect sense! 
Christmas this year will hopefully be an exciting one for your DH ;) haha! 

Quoting RandiBear:

Thank you for that. Really. I don't always feel very pretty, and I know my DH loves me...he has actually not known me back when I was a healthy weight...but I don't want to take pictures capturing me at this weight. It's not because I think "fat is disgusting" or anything like that. I just know that I am unhealthy and I don't want to try to make that okay for myself or I wont be motivated to continue losing weight. Does that make sense?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RandiBear:

RandiBear
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:29 AM
1 mom liked this

lol Yes, indeed! In fact, we actually plan to TTC starting this November because our DS will be going to PreK and I will have more breathing room to destress. Now I have another motivator to shed these pounds!

Quoting Anonymous:

You're welcome.
Yes, it makes perfect sense! 
Christmas this year will hopefully be an exciting one for your DH ;) haha! 

Quoting RandiBear:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RandiBear:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)