Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My own little.. photoshoot!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I didn't think I would be able to do a "boudoir" / naked photoshoot for my SO for vday, since he is on his days off.. I didn't think I'd have time.
BUT...... I did it :) & I am going to take some more when he is out tomorrow :) 
I am doing some editing now and they look fantastic. Well I think so anyways! I'm so happy I decided to do this. I feel so sexy & confident idk why lol, I really really hope he will love them! 
I hope I'll have the balls to give it to him.. lol 
if you've never done a naked/boudoir photoshoot... YOU HAVE GOT TO!! 
anyways, I'll shut up now :)  

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:02 AM
Replies (11-13):
JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:43 AM
I did pics like that for my (now) XH as an anniversary gift. I was about 220-225 and a 16/18. I never felt sexier. :-) Let me see if I can search and find the link.....I posted them in NC after they got done. LOL
Eta~that was easy! http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/12732486/Fat_girls_can_be_sexy_too_Added_more_pics_2_9_LOL

Quoting RandiBear:

Thank you for that. Really. I don't always feel very pretty, and I know my DH loves me...he has actually not known me back when I was a healthy weight...but I don't want to take pictures capturing me at this weight. It's not because I think "fat is disgusting" or anything like that. I just know that I am unhealthy and I don't want to try to make that okay for myself or I wont be motivated to continue losing weight. Does that make sense?

Quoting Anonymous:

No matter what size/race/etc. anyone is, we are all individuals. Which means we are all beautiful & perfect in our own way. I hope you know that & don't ever let ANYONE tell you other wise! :) 

Quoting RandiBear:

lol maybe once I lose some more weight I will consider it. I'm hoping to be down to a good size by Christmas so...maybe a Christmas present?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Those are such nice photos! :) 

Quoting JenB1983:

I did pics like that for my (now) XH as an anniversary gift. I was about 220-225 and a 16/18. I never felt sexier. :-) Let me see if I can search and find the link.....I posted them in NC after they got done. LOL
Eta~that was easy! http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/12732486/Fat_girls_can_be_sexy_too_Added_more_pics_2_9_LOL

Quoting RandiBear:

Thank you for that. Really. I don't always feel very pretty, and I know my DH loves me...he has actually not known me back when I was a healthy weight...but I don't want to take pictures capturing me at this weight. It's not because I think "fat is disgusting" or anything like that. I just know that I am unhealthy and I don't want to try to make that okay for myself or I wont be motivated to continue losing weight. Does that make sense?

Quoting Anonymous:

No matter what size/race/etc. anyone is, we are all individuals. Which means we are all beautiful & perfect in our own way. I hope you know that & don't ever let ANYONE tell you other wise! :) 

Quoting RandiBear:

lol maybe once I lose some more weight I will consider it. I'm hoping to be down to a good size by Christmas so...maybe a Christmas present?

RandiBear
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:53 AM

You are stunning! Those are amazing shots, too.

Quoting JenB1983:

Quoting RandiBear:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RandiBear:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)