Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
This is the only time I've "confessed" its 5:15am and I can't go back to sleep because today 4 years ago my dh and I started dating. I'm giddy lol

Sorry its nothing juicy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:15 AM
Replies (11-16):
MsCherry10
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:49 AM

Happy Anniversary!

MrsWhite101610
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Oh I know, I won't be lol. The day after we had our dd he asked if she was born the 19th or 20th but that's because he wasn't sure the date if that day lol

Quoting JacksonGirl:

That's usually me! I always forget dates and dh is the one that remembers lol. In fact he just the other day dh said do you know what next month is?? So I was like um March!! Lol it will be 18 years since we started dating he remembered I didn't. Don't be too hard on dh if he doesn't remember some of us are just forgetful. I hope he remembers and surprises you though.

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Nope lol. Dh always forgets the dates to things so Idk if he even knows. I wrote him a cute little thing on facebook though

Quoting JacksonGirl:

Yay do you have something special planned?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsWhite101610
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Thank you

Quoting MsCherry10:

Happy Anniversary!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksonGirl
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:11 AM
He was probably so excited he forgot to see what the date was lol.

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Oh I know, I won't be lol. The day after we had our dd he asked if she was born the 19th or 20th but that's because he wasn't sure the date if that day lol

Quoting JacksonGirl:

That's usually me! I always forget dates and dh is the one that remembers lol. In fact he just the other day dh said do you know what next month is?? So I was like um March!! Lol it will be 18 years since we started dating he remembered I didn't. Don't be too hard on dh if he doesn't remember some of us are just forgetful. I hope he remembers and surprises you though.

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Nope lol. Dh always forgets the dates to things so Idk if he even knows. I wrote him a cute little thing on facebook though

Quoting JacksonGirl:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsWhite101610
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:17 AM
That and tired. He had been up the night before playing video games.

Quoting JacksonGirl:

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting JacksonGirl:

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting JacksonGirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksonGirl
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Lol boys and their toy they truly never do grow up!

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

That and tired. He had been up the night before playing video games.

Quoting JacksonGirl:

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting JacksonGirl:

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting JacksonGirl:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)