Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Smells that make you gag?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Mine is curry.
I went to my cousins new apartment today and the hallway REEKED of curry. It was awful, so bad that not even air freshner covered the smell up.
Oil also makes me gag since becoming pregnant. Whenever my husband turns on the deep frier he has to put a fan in the kitchen and open the window.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fields456
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:49 AM
Whiskey!!!! I used to be able to shoot it ( shots) but not anymore thanks to my xh cousin. ( long story ). Now if I smell it across the room I get sick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CookieMom108
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:50 AM

Omg I was just gagging big time cleaning up after my little boy threw up.  Yuck.  I dont usually gag ovee that, but it was really nasty. Another smell I can't stand is boiled cabbage. My mom used to make a boiled dinner every St.Patricks Day and the smell was nauseating.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:56 AM

when I'm pregnant (like now lol) everything and anything will make me gag. even talking about certain food preparations will make me gag.

when I'm not pregnant its only half as bad lol. I can't even name specifics because one day it will be beef, and the next day I'll love it.

Allie428
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:09 AM
Bananas. My mom used to mash them with vitamins and force feed me. I can only eat unripe bananas to this day. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emmakins84
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:11 AM
Grilled onions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngryBob
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:22 AM
Puke, obviously, but coffee, too. Makes me sick to my stomach. (cue the five bajillion quotes telling me how ca-razy I am lol)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
5babies757
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Ranch dressing
black_rose19
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:36 AM
Since im pregnant again, I cannot stand Alfredo sauce. Before this pregnancy, I used to love it. Now the smell makes me sick. With my first pregnancy it was chicken. Any kind of chicken made me sick.
beeky
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:36 AM

Vinegar and blue cheese.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:37 AM

cat piss.. fcking disgusting!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)