Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

vivid strange dreams.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
i haven't been able to sleep the past 2 nights because I've been having vivid and strange dreams that i can't remember what they are about. I toss and turn all night long. And have a strong urge to go to church this morning.

I wish i could shake this feeling. But i feel this way Everytime something bad is about to happen i can't sleep and get strange dreams.
Im a Christian but usually make church when can. But this morning I woke up with a very strong urge to go.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:48 AM

what kind of meds are you on??

mamaofficer
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:49 AM

If the urge is that strong, I strongley advise you to go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:54 AM
I don't take meds. The dreams happen every few months. Or sometimes right before something bad happens in my life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:55 AM

so what's going on in your life at the moment? how do the dreams connect to your every day living?

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't take meds. The dreams happen every few months. Or sometimes right before something bad happens in my life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:56 AM
I asked my husband to come home from work sowe could go. He said he was on his way out the door and got handed a list of jobs to do. :-( we only have one car that has enough gas.

Quoting mamaofficer:

If the urge is that strong, I strongley advise you to go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Just alot of stress. My husband is seeking a job closer to home and we are trying to avoid being separated as of right now we are 2 states apart. Iam currently visiting him and his family is living here and is jerking him to stay here with them rather then go back home and work.

And i can't remember the dreams after i wake up. I just remember that they are so real and strange.

Quoting Anonymous:

so what's going on in your life at the moment? how do the dreams connect to your every day living?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:00 AM

start a journal writing down your stressors/thought/ problems with life,  and see if that helps with some of the dreams...unresolved conflict can arise in dreams, and will not be remember upon waking.   

Quoting Anonymous:

Just alot of stress. My husband is seeking a job closer to home and we are trying to avoid being separated as of right now we are 2 states apart. Iam currently visiting him and his family is living here and is jerking him to stay here with them rather then go back home and work.

And i can't remember the dreams after i wake up. I just remember that they are so real and strange.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:08 AM
If i did that. Id have a novel in a month. *sigh*

Quoting Anonymous:

start a journal writing down your stressors/thought/ problems with life,  and see if that helps with some of the dreams...unresolved conflict can arise in dreams, and will not be remember upon waking.   

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:25 AM

so? then you have a novel in a month..so what?  It will HELP you...and eventually, the novels will become less and less....believe me

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Okay thanks

Quoting Anonymous:

so? then you have a novel in a month..so what?  It will HELP you...and eventually, the novels will become less and less....believe me

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)