Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do i get my SD to have an abortion?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

How would you go about telling your seventeen year old step daughter that abortion is the best option?

She found out she was pregnant and wants to keep the baby because shes SO sure that mr. perfect *babys daddy* are going to stay together forever. They have only been seeing eachother for three months and he has already cheated on her a few times.
She is a senior in high school but will probably have to take the year over again because shes pretty much failing every class as is. Her argument- She will try harder now that she has someone else to think about.
She is immature and i know she wont wake  up in the middle of the night with a newborn. She refuses to change diapers of any sort and when my son was an infant she complained about his constant crying ALL the time. I know she is not ready for a child.

Is there any way i can legally force her to?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Replies (591-592):
admckenzie
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM

nope

momto3B
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM

How about the immature 17 year old baby mama with the dead beat cheating boyfriend move in with you. You can pay her bills and provide support. 

Sometimes the least desirable answer is the right answer.  

Quoting becc41:

All I want to say is that you're (acting like) a terrible mother, and I hope your daughter turns 18 soon.  If it was me, I'd be getting as far away from you as possible, and you'd never meet your grandchild.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)