Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which Dress?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Which Dress??

Options:

2373- Alfred Angelo

Cinderella- Alfred Angelo

Vintage- Mori Lee

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 139

View Results

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

That's ridiculous to spend that much on a dress for 5 hours

I spent 3 times that amount. It's not ridiculous. People have different budgets.
baquick
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:39 AM
I think so... You can play off of the design on the dress. (Not the skirt but the top).

Eta: my friend is a wedding planner and she agrees that you can still do "vintage" with this dress. And my grandma agrees.

Quoting Anonymous:

I picked number one. I have curves and am short, I loved all 3, but I knew the first one was my dress the minute I put it on and even when I slept on it last night I knew I made the right choice. I was talking about how hard the selection was to my df and I started crying. I usually don't show much emotion like that. He doesn't know which one I picked. Though the only bad thing is it changes my theme:/ unless you guys think I can still do vintage with this princess dress

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:42 AM
This! I really liked number 3, but only some girls can pull that off!!

Quoting Syphon:

I like 1 and 3 but it depends on your body type too

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:43 PM
A family in africa could have eaten for 3 months. Some people have different priorities.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I spent 3 times that amount. It's not ridiculous. People have different budgets.

lincolnlady
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

A family in africa could have eaten for 3 months. Some people have different priorities.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't know the OP and you don't know me. It's not your business how much she spends on a dress or how much she gives to charity.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I didn't spend that amount so don't get all bitchy about it. And good for the family in Africa we have people here in the United States starving daily. No I am not saying too bad so sad, but America needs to get its priorities straight. it is my hard earned money so I can do whatever I want to do with it. Why rip me to shreads when there are people out there that are earning millions of dollars and not sharing any of their wealth. What am I not supposed to be able to have the wedding of my dreams because I have children? Am I supposed to give it all away unlike the rich? Deal with it!! Besides nice to assume I am wearing my dress for 5 hours. I am wearing it 4 times!!! Boo ya baby how do you like me now??

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Wedding Dresses with pick-ups, look like a dollop of whip cream.

I picked 3

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Haha whip cream that is hilarious!! Love it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:58 PM

not looking through links, post pictures lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured