Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stealing my meds

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:30 AM
  • 60 Replies

How do you live with a person that steals your meds for his own head knowingly you need them.  

This has been going on for over 2 years now and no matter where I put it he finds it them...he has steals them every month on me he has even taken my Rx and filled it and when I couldn't find it he said I must have lost it....I am at a loss I don't know what to do anymore.....any suggestions....

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:35 AM

My suggestion Move out or throw him out.

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:36 AM

You don't. You kick the person out. Is your husband stealing your meds?

Junesmommy18
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:39 AM
5 moms liked this

iamadramamomma
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Yes he steals my meds...I have ADHD I am on a medicine for it and he steals it.....no matter what I do what I say what I tell him he takes them...I NEED them to help me focus....he has had rx for this medicine before but abuses it and when he's done with his he takes mine....what do I  do????? Please need advice

xtwistedxlovex
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:02 PM

I'd ditch a man who had so little regard for my well-being. When being with him does more harm than good, it's time to go.

TheMrs407
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:04 PM
2 moms liked this
Unless "he" is a child, kick him out. If he is a child, send him to rehab.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
iamadramamomma
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:04 PM

How do you do it just like that? We have been marred 8 years and have 2 kids.....I so fucked up in the head over this...

angelachristine
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:06 PM

that is so messed up. I would kick him out. 

It's Cassandra Cat! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this

When my df was addicted to drugs he did , he stole my ADD meds and anxiety meds and even pain meds after a surgery . Not even putting them in the safe kept them away he would break into my safe. Finally I told him to get out or get help and he went to rehab . If they are stealing from you they have a drug problem and need help and if you keep them in the house where they have access you are enabling them 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:06 PM

That is an easy question.  I wouldn't live with them.

Quoting iamadramamomma:

How do you live with a person that steals your meds for his own head knowingly you need them.  

This has been going on for over 2 years now and no matter where I put it he finds it them...he has steals them every month on me he has even taken my Rx and filled it and when I couldn't find it he said I must have lost it....I am at a loss I don't know what to do anymore.....any suggestions....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)