Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What Does It Mean... HELP! *UPDATE*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
When you go on someone's friends list on FB and there's missing spots? Have these people blocked you? I'm snooping hardcore. This could get from bad to ugly and I need a little help!

UPDATE
I checked our phone records. He's been talking to some girl in TX the last few weeks. He stayed with her last night. Still haven't heard from him yet. Guess I won't be moving with him when he gets back. Going to go pack all of his shit now. Thanks to everyone who replied.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:01 PM

BUMP......No clue

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Maybe those people have stricter privacy settings.
anyotherday
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Chill out yo. Its just facebook
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:04 PM
No idea.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:05 PM
This is only one piece to everything else going on. I normally wouldn't throw a fit.

Quoting anyotherday:

Chill out yo. Its just facebook

CheyanneW
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Not sure I just checked DH's friends list and he has no blank spaces and I know for sure BIL has me blocked.
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I have noticed that too but I don't think it's because they blocked you. I think there is a setting that says people cannot see you on other people's friends lists unless they are your friend or something like that.

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:07 PM
It's something in their settings. WTF are you staking someone's FB that hard?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:16 PM
It's the SO's. I haven't heard from him since yesterday around 11am. He was driving to Oklahoma. His phone is off and it's not like him to keep me worrying. So I jumped on my Verizon acct to see if I could locate his phone. It says it can't because its off. I check the calls and msgs to see when his phone was turned off so I could at least see if he maybe made it there around the time he was supposed to. I sent him 2 texts last night to see how he was doing and he didn't reply but he did text someone after me. And then after that must have shut his phone off. Because there's nothing after that. I looked and he's been texting this person for weeks and a lot in the middle of the night.

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Well call the other #.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's the SO's. I haven't heard from him since yesterday around 11am. He was driving to Oklahoma. His phone is off and it's not like him to keep me worrying. So I jumped on my Verizon acct to see if I could locate his phone. It says it can't because its off. I check the calls and msgs to see when his phone was turned off so I could at least see if he maybe made it there around the time he was supposed to. I sent him 2 texts last night to see how he was doing and he didn't reply but he did text someone after me. And then after that must have shut his phone off. Because there's nothing after that. I looked and he's been texting this person for weeks and a lot in the middle of the night.

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN