Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Smoking in the same room as your baby!?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
My SIL smokes in the living room with her two week old right beside her. I was so pissed u went home. This poor baby already has a horrible cough. I just wanna take him home. :'(
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mel0dy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:06 PM

That is very sad :( why in the fawk do people think its okay to smoke around children

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:06 PM
That's sad and so selfish. Poor baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AshleySail
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Who would do that?? :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:08 PM
:(

Trash; adjective.
When you put your stupid addictions before your children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:09 PM

DSS mother lets her boyfriend chain smoke in the house and the car with her kids. When DH asked her about it she told him to shut the fuck up and it was none of his goddamn buisness and her boyfriend can do whatever he wants. Nice huh?

mhaney03
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

and my ex inlaws can't understand why I won't allow my children to their home.. oh well. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:10 PM

DH doesn't smoke around our kids. He goes outside. I don't understand why people would do that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:12 PM
My friend is like this. Drives me nuts! Her dd is now 7, but her whole life has been surrounded by smoke. She wants to babysit my dd, but I won't allow her to. She gets pissed if I say you can at my house, but I guess getting up to go outside is just too much work....or going a few hrs without is going to kill her. Oh well.
Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:13 PM
That's just disgusting. :'( That poor baby!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:13 PM

I've actually had a girl hand her baby to me stating she wanted to "go have a smoke" then walk across the room and light her cigarette. HUH? She had just stated that her kid couldn't be around smoke because of health problems. There have also been many people who thought it was only preemies you couldn't smoke around, and others who think my refusal to allow DS to be exposed to smoke should have magically disappeared once his 2nd birthday passed. The ignorance is astounding.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)