Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband cheated on me and left but I had a dream about twins about a year ago.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

My husband did me really dirty and cheated and left me to sleep around and be free. I'm so heartbroken still and morning the loss of my family unit.. I had a dream about twin girls about a year ago, I think about it sometimes. My and my husband are over, and I feel like no one will ever love me again. I keep wondering if thatdtream was something that might come true.

What do you think about baby dreams. Mind you I never wanted twins lol! ever.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:20 PM

:0)

Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:21 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm confused.

Baby dreams are usually about the start of something new, or the "birth" of change
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Honestly, it sounds like you need to put that dream on the back burner and move on.  Get some counseling, make sure that you have a job and that your kid(s) that you do have are taken care of.  Make sure there is a CO including visitaion and CS in place. You need to work on loving yourself.  Once you have that down, the rest will fall into place.

Quit mourning the loss of your so called family unit.  The last thing you need is a cheating boy as your life partner.  Stand on your own two feet with your head up high, don't let him get to you... you deserve better... start with treating yourself like you deserve it, don't settle.

Good luck.

ochoa.mama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
If you drempt of babies or baby it never means you will be. "It represents New Life" a new beginning ....you will find a new life, don't worry right now about relationships. That will come when your ready,and don't look for it. Tue best ones cone. When you don't expect them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Thank you for your reply..  I'm dealing with the pain. I would never take that cheating bastard back. I just said I had a (dream in my sleep). I don't want anymore kids right now or maybe ever. I am in counselingand I do have a job. My Child support/spousal support is in place. I am having and issue loving myself, my ex causes me alot of drama it's exshasing at times.

Quoting bcauseimthemom:

Honestly, it sounds like you need to put that dream on the back burner and move on.  Get some counseling, make sure that you have a job and that your kid(s) that you do have are taken care of.  Make sure there is a CO including visitaion and CS in place. You need to work on loving yourself.  Once you have that down, the rest will fall into place.

Quit mourning the loss of your so called family unit.  The last thing you need is a cheating boy as your life partner.  Stand on your own two feet with your head up high, don't let him get to you... you deserve better... start with treating yourself like you deserve it, don't settle.

Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Thank you! That was lovley..

Quoting ochoa.mama:

If you drempt of babies or baby it never means you will be. "It represents New Life" a new beginning ....you will find a new life, don't worry right now about relationships. That will come when your ready,and don't look for it. Tue best ones cone. When you don't expect them

armstrong7984
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:38 PM

i had a dream where a little girl came to my bedside looked at hubby then looked at me and said we would be a mommy and daddy soon.

well that wasnt true cause never did get pregnant. I think its what our subconcious wants so badily or wishes.

nataliesmom2012
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:50 PM

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=babies  

It won't let me post the link for twins but you can use this link and search twins.

bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I know it is easier said than done but when he tries to cause drama, just ignore him.  Follow your CO... if it doesn't have anything to do with  your children, don't bother with him.  Don't let him have space in your head unless he is paying rent.  Just keep remembering you are strong enough and good enough to handle all of this....

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you for your reply..  I'm dealing with the pain. I would never take that cheating bastard back. I just said I had a (dream in my sleep). I don't want anymore kids right now or maybe ever. I am in counselingand I do have a job. My Child support/spousal support is in place. I am having and issue loving myself, my ex causes me alot of drama it's exshasing at times.

Quoting bcauseimthemom:

Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Thank you!! I needed these kind words today, I was feeling down today. I'm going to get up and take my daughter to the park now. Your words energized me, Hugs!!!

Quoting bcauseimthemom:

I know it is easier said than done but when he tries to cause drama, just ignore him.  Follow your CO... if it doesn't have anything to do with  your children, don't bother with him.  Don't let him have space in your head unless he is paying rent.  Just keep remembering you are strong enough and good enough to handle all of this....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting bcauseimthemom:

Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)