Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

11 days :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
My daughters father doesn't know she exists. He told me when we dated he'd never support a child and would demand I get an abortion if I ever got pregant. I left him and 3 months later realized I was pregnant. Well fast forward 2 years later and I decided to look him up on fb. I found him and he's got a son who's 11 days older then my daughter... I feel bad she wont know him but I think it's for the best
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lil_momma_vdv
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:43 PM
I'm sure when she is older, she will get curious about her bd. I hope you will be open to that if/when she wants to
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:41 PM
When she's 18 she can see him but till then I wont be bringing her to him. He was a horrible person when I was with him and I doubt he's changed much

Quoting lil_momma_vdv:

I'm sure when she is older, she will get curious about her bd. I hope you will be open to that if/when she wants to
keisha613
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this
It's not too late to tell him and get him involved in her life. Obviously he has has a change of heart about parenting. Little girls need their dads.
bjsgrl
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Thats really sad. But it is for the best.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:49 PM
My dd is 2yrs and a few months and her bd and i just started talking again. She's never met him but now is better then 14 when she blames me for not trying harder to incorporate her father into her life.

Quoting keisha613:

It's not too late to tell him and get him involved in her life. Obviously he has has a change of heart about parenting. Little girls need their dads.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:49 PM

You could send him a pic of her, tell him shes his, and that you obviously didnt agree with the abortion. Tell him you want nothing from him. Period. Just so that he knows.....

let him chew on that for a while.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:51 PM
I'd be demanding child support payments
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:52 PM
wow sorry you had to find out on face book
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Did he cheat on you? Sorry to digress just curious as to the situation. If you're speaking to him again you should tell him. He has a right to know and you're actively keeping it from him.
keisha613
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Um, okay. Didn't really go with what I said though.

Quoting Anonymous:

My dd is 2yrs and a few months and her bd and i just started talking again. She's never met him but now is better then 14 when she blames me for not trying harder to incorporate her father into her life.

Quoting keisha613:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN