Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is the worst/craziest thing you've done while drunk?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I don't have any stories, but I always hear people talk about how crazy they get. Especially in college. So, do you have a story?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Replies (201-206):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 55 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:28 AM

2 there and 1 vaginally, didn't feel a thing

Quoting Anonymous:

Like...3 at once?

Quoting Anonymous:

Triple anal penetration

Anonymous
by Anonymous 63 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Only once when I was 16. I blacked out many times, so hard that I puked all over myself, my boyfriend (DH now) had to change my clothes, and when I woke up, I had no idea I had puked or completely been changed out of my clothes then back in to new one's. After that I remember parts. He again had to undress me and put me in a cold bath to sober me up, and when I got out still very drunk but better, I put on a black skirt and tried to seduce him and he wouldn't do anything because he didn't want to take advantage of me. Aww. :) 

Oh, and right before I blacked out, he was trying to call my friend to help, and I kept giving him an ex's number. I had NO idea I was giving that number, I was so out of it. He kept calling it, and calling it, and kept asking if I was sure it was right and I was telling him yeah. Then he answered. I felt like such an ass after all of that. :/ Lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 63 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Ouch. You must have been really drunk! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

2 there and 1 vaginally, didn't feel a thing

Quoting Anonymous:

Like...3 at once?

Quoting Anonymous:

Triple anal penetration

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I cried last time,does that count lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 64 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM
If told you some of my drunken story you would think I was trolling... lbvs
Anonymous
by Anonymous 65 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:03 PM
I did that too. I also tried to get my car out of the long ass driveway at my friends house. I ended up in the ditch on the side of the driveway. Before I tried to drive, my friend saw me sitting on the car with the heater on. She asked what I was doing, and I said " The heater makes the grass grow." Yeah, I was so totally drunk! After that I went and puked and passed out on the bathroom floor. I was 18 then and almost 40 now. I rarely drink at all anymore.

Quoting Anonymous:

had sex with everyone

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)