Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

screw you playtex.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i'm on my period. its a hard one. like, at work sitting here wanting to cry, having hot/cold flashes and severe cramps that go around my back hips and my thighs.

playtex just showed a comercial with a bunch of women smiling, dancing, wearing party clothes.

i wanna go home, take 2 types of muscle relaxers, and curl up on something comfy.

fuck you, playtex. i dont wanna " play". i dont wanna work. i wanna be passed out and not in pain.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Replies (11-17):
illinoismommy83
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I love my period :D The cramps make me so happy that I always get the urge to toss on some white pants and do flips. PMS stands for Periods make smiles!

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:29 PM

I'm sooo glad I'm past all of that!! I don't miss it even a little bit!

Smcclellan7080
by Suzanne on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I swear a man came up with the slogan "Have a happy period." Asshole needs to be shot, because there is no such thing.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Misleading commercials.  I'd like a pain free period asap!  Right now i'm pmsing 14 days a month.  2 effin periods! I saw my obgyn last week and asked if he could remove everything!  Lol...  Well, i'm also having bladder issues (as a result from back surgery) so before long i'll need to self catheter and the ONLY thing standing in the way is my cycles!  Sooo hopefully before long it'll be fixed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:33 PM
I am so happy to be preggo right now. LOL

I hope you feel better soon
mamabear32123
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:36 PM
and they are always wearing white.. bs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:37 PM
In biblical days women had this place called the red tent and they stayed there when they got heir periods. They didn't have to cook clean or work they just chilled for that week every month, the period was sacred and a blessing ( in some family's that did the red tent tradition ) how awesome does that sound!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)