Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is the website where you report abuse videos and stuff on the web?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

This women is like swinging her newborn baby around (NO I'm not going to post the video here, that won't help one bit) I seen the video on facebook. I don't want to just report it with to facebook and youtube I remember hearing about a website that you can report abuse to. anyone know what it is? 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Reality_check
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:31 PM
i saw that video too. makes me sick to my stomach but unfortunately i dont think anyone can track that video down to who made it.. fb and youtube is probably the only place to report it. idk where else you could try.

i honestly feel the woman in that video should be hunted down, tossed around like she did to that baby and be beat within an inch of her life!!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Quoting Reality_check:

i saw that video too. makes me sick to my stomach but unfortunately i dont think anyone can track that video down to who made it.. fb and youtube is probably the only place to report it. idk where else you could try.

i honestly feel the woman in that video should be hunted down, tossed around like she did to that baby and be beat within an inch of her life!!!!

I thought there was a wedsite to report stuft.  If you post something online like tha you CAN be tracked down by the police. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:46 PM
That video has been around for years. Let it go.
fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Ya it is sometime of natural yoga thingy.  I have seen it what are you reporting it for?  Just an FYI that video is now several years old. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:49 PM

The "baby yoga"? Yeah, it's horrible, but it's completely legal. :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Ya it is sometime of natural yoga thingy.  I have seen it what are you reporting it for?  Just an FYI that video is now several years old. 

I seen the one you are talking about fron several years ago. That one was outside right? that one is the Mom doing it inside a house. I dont think its the same video. It cant be legal to do that right? thats abuse.

MsRkg
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:50 PM
That baby yoga video is years old, and the woman was already investigated and was found to be 100% innocent and the activity completely legal.
BethanyJ
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:51 PM

The "baby yoga" video, yep, been around for years, and nope, not really illegal because the child wasn't hurt.  It looks awful though. 

Reality_check
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:52 PM
oh yea, letting the childs head flop backward and tossing and twisting the childs arms. thats not yoga. its child abuse. any mother in their right mind would realize this from watching that video.
the way the woman threw that baby around can cause shaken baby syndrome.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)