Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm ready to leave my husband.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I love this man with all my heart, he is genuinely a good man and I know he loves me but he is just toxic. He makes terrible terrible decisions at times and most of all he's an alcoholic and a pathological liar. I've been with this man for almost 7 years and we have only been married for 6 months. Silly me for thinking he would have changed and things would of lasted.

I can go on and on with the bs and the drama he's caused in my life, the furniture he's destroyed when he was drunk. The countless beer cans I find hidden all over my house. The money he's spent on and beer. The numerous of nights he's left me and his children so he can go out and get drunk with the buddies. The lies hea told me and I've been through hell and back for this man and nothing's changed.

I'm 24 years old, and pregnant with number 3. Sure bash away if you will but what's done is done and I'm ready to move on now. I'm ready to start a new chapter in my life without this toxic man. I'm tired of arguing and yelling, I'm tired of feeling the way he makes me feel.

I just don't know where to start. I work part time and I have no education. My dh works under the table, and it always been him that I counted on. (When he wasn't a drunk sitting at home and I paid all the bills) he makes decent money now. I cannot pay the bills on my own at home on minimum wage.

I've always went and got aided daycare so I don't have to worry about a sitter while I work, because I have no one.

He's done so much more then I've mentioned here and I know I deserve better but I'm scared. He's my first love, and I've always planned on being with him but I know I need to get away. Big how.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
brittney28
by Brittney on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Yeah I'd leave too, good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Bump!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)