Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the laci peterson story

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I just watched this movie on Netflix.
I briefly recall this case. I can't believe Scotty actually thought it was something he could not only pull off but amber never find out about.
Did they ever find out how he killed her?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mariesmama
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:16 PM

the sad part is the baby i think was born and killed

tinkerbelle18
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:18 PM

I vaguely remember hearing about this story. She was pregnant and he was having an affair so he killed her, right?

damionsmama7195
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:21 PM

he never admitted it, but all the signs pointed to it. He had a motive and everything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this
He never admitted to it, but they had enough evidence to find him guilty for two counts of murder. One for her and one for her unborn baby. There is an interesting book on the case, although I can't recall what the name is. Isn't it kind of odd that they can charge someone with murder for a baby in utero, yet it's legal to abort? I find the Unborn babies of Victims act (Laci and Connors law) interesting. It's interesting whether you are pro life or not.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
heresjohnny
by Emerald Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:27 PM

I'm not saying I don't think he did it, but I was honestly surprised the jury found him guilty. The entire case was based on circumstantial evidence, and there wasn't any evidence that directly tied him to the murder. He had means and motive, but that's about it. He was found guilty because they couldn't prove his innocence, kwim? That's not how our court system is supposed to work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:54 PM
You're right

People get upset but the way the system worked for Casey Anthony is exactly how its suppose to work.

Innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent.

Scott Peterson's attorney also was on Nancy grace basically saying Scott did it until he was chosen to be scotts attorney.
I.think the case is getting appealed soo.n

Quoting heresjohnny:

I'm not saying I don't think he did it, but I was honestly surprised the jury found him guilty. The entire case was based on circumstantial evidence, and there wasn't any evidence that directly tied him to the murder. He had means and motive, but that's about it. He was found guilty because they couldn't prove his innocence, kwim? That's not how our court system is supposed to work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN