Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What else can we add to the $h** pile today :( My confession

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:50 PM
  • 7 Replies

So I made the post about the girl I work withs dog passing.  A few min ago a man and a girl come in the hotel.  He asks for (well call her T) T.  There are 2 Ts here so I get the phone list thinking its the front desk T not housekeeping T.  He said she should still be here.  OH, I apologize and hes like I really need you to hurry.  I ask alright can I tell her who is here.  He said, "Im her husband and her mother is dieing!"  SO I RUN.  I get to her and just say Your husband is here.  She looks at me and asks Did my mom die?  I knew what her DH said I couldnt say anything but You should be with your hubby and hurry, dont worry about your boss or things Ill take care of it.  So she left.  I tell her boss and shes like "That sucks, shell never make it". I asked why and she said "Shes 3 hours away in Cleveland!"

Then I get a call from DH.  He had to drive his dad to the hospital an hour away.  His mom had an infection in her foot that she couldnt get rid of and they had to take her leg just above the knee.  They arent going to close it so it can continue to drain and if they cant get it they will go to the hip.I will admit my MIL and I have never been close and never seen eye to eye.  But I feel bad for her that now, when its too late she sees how important it is to not lie about your health.  DH is a wreck.  And my confession is, I blame her.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Lovemyshadows
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Sounds like she did it herself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:54 PM

weird

MrsCountryMama
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Oh how sad:(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Redwoods_Mama
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:55 PM

That is a shitty day.  :(

Man.  I'm sorry. 

3boysmommaNY
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Sorry your day is so bad.. :( I hope things start to look up!

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Wow, what a shit-tastic day. I'm so sorry. 

horseap
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Quoting Lovemyshadows:

Sounds like she did it herself.

She did and DH beats himself up for it.  Then his two horrible sisters wont leave her alone.  The one is crazy and ready to have her baby any day, then the other one just found out she is pregnant again and wants her mother to let her, her DS and DH back in with her.  Its a mess.  I hate my inlaws.  DH has fought to have his name cleared of them and even to show his own family that hes NOTHING like them. But still goes back to help them every time they call even though its never, HEY or Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas.  Its always can you drive me here or can we borrow....

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)