Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When does flirting cross the line? EDIT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

When do YOU believe that "innocent" flirting crosses the line into inappropriate?

Also where do you think that friendship crosses the line into flirting

DH and I were having this conversation and I just am curious as to what you ladies think!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Touching. Very suggestive behavior/comments.
ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:01 PM

there is no innocent flirtation in my marriage.  well, except with my husband.  I don't think I would care for him flirting with someone, and I know he wouldn't be jazzed if I did it.

CrazyLife1996
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:01 PM
3 moms liked this
When you are hiding your behavior from your SO or you SO is uncomfortable with your behavior.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I mean come on, Do you really need to ask this question? When you start liking it. When it is no longer hi and bye see you later. It is wanting more of that person. No no no if your married. But I mean if your single do your thing. There are temptations all around. It is up to you to be the adult and not act on impulse.

EvilAsh
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:02 PM
2 moms liked this

My husband flirts with grls at dunkin donuts to get free stuff. I'm okay with that.

haydsmom2007
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:03 PM

any flirting is crossing the line IMO. Although there is a fuzzy line between being friendly and flirting.

1L2CMommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:03 PM
When it's not something you would do in front of your spouse, it's inappropriate.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Oh I know what I think is crossing the line and what DH believes is crossing the line but I just wanted to know what others thought.

Quoting MrsShipley21:

I mean come on, Do you really need to ask this question? When you start liking it. When it is no longer hi and bye see you later. It is wanting more of that person. No no no if your married. But I mean if your single do your thing. There are temptations all around. It is up to you to be the adult and not act on impulse.

MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Flirting to me in not appropriate in a marriage. It is disrespectfuland it leads to other things. It is personal and meant for your significant other. But some people are different,

shimmifairy
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:05 PM

If you have to worry about what kind of trouble you would get into with your SO....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)