Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

people on PA should be shot and killed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

thats what i was told today at the grocery store.... i work full time as a CNA Mon-fri and part time as a home health aid for the eldery and disabled, on the weekend.

my job includes doing their grocery shopping, usually with an EBT card because most dont get enough with their social security checks to survive

so i go to pay for groceries for my 89 year old client, mind you im in my scrubs and wearing my name tag from the nursing agency i work for and this fugly looking dude behind me is grunting and groaning when the cashier asks if its an ebt card when i go to swipe it (at my store the cashier has to push a certain button if your using ebt, before u can swipe it or it wont work and i forget to tell her before i swiped) so this dude is getting pissed cuz its taking so long

so as im walking out hes right behind me and he goes " get a f'en job, people like u on welfare should be shot and killed"  i turned around and said i have a job dumbass, im working right now

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
casah4
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:24 PM
4 moms liked this

I always read things like this and wonder, Where in the world do y'all LIVE??? 

godsgirl26
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Oh my. Now that is wrong.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
whooperz
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:26 PM
3 moms liked this
His wife is probably a regular on cafemom
BethanyJ
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:27 PM

He sounds like a grumpy old man looking for something to complain about and you happened to be the target.  People who feel that way generally have a lot wrong in their lives to make them so bitter, or they are extremely ignorant.  Whatever the case, I probably would have told the store's security manager because that is a threat. 

RayneofTerror
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Well isn't he just a classy fella

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:27 PM

I have never heard anyone say anything when I pay with my foodstamps.  I have seen them roll their eyes when they see me on a cell when paying.  Funny thing is I am on my mom's associate plan and that is the only way I can afford a cellphone.  Its nothing fancy just the standard phone and its only 20 a month for unlimited calls, incoming and outgoing, and texts.  Its cheaper then any land line I could get. But people judge and automatically assume that I am paying loads of money for a cell phone bill.

Homeschoolmom99
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:27 PM

I had one the other day get on my case about my FS buys and I saved $106.00! I use coupons and price match the coupon, buy meat on clearance and treat it like the safety net I am glad for! I for one would get a job however they are not hiring in my field I am back in school so I can change fields honestly upgrading my field.

I went in the other day for my yearly review and was told I get an extension on FS because of my field and that I have a special needs child.

rockgal81
by Steph on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Don't let it bother you. He's just a dick. :)
Ninjabubble
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Next time, tell him to calm his tits.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebeccab1966
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:29 PM

He's an ignorant asshole, let him live his miserable life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)