Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To let her sleep or wake her up?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

DD3 has RSV, she seemed to be coughing less today, but I put her down for a nap at 1230pm, she is still asleep. I just checked on her and she is compleatly out sleeping peacfully in my bed. Her bed time is 8pm normally but 9 isn't out of the question.

Should I just let her sleep as long as she needs or wake her up so she can go to bed at a more normal time?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LucyHarper
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:07 PM

No, let the child sleep. She may need to get back on her normal routine tomorrow, but if shes sick, just let her rest for now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:07 PM

let her sleep, it might screw up her rythm for tonight, but if she is that sick she needs it.

PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:08 PM

I would let her sleep if she's doing ok.  She will probably wake up sometime in the middle of the night to eat.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Thats a hard question.  She has been asleep for quite a long time and probably needs some fluids or something to eat maybe even to use the bathroom.  On the other hand, she is sick and needs her sleep too.  Sorry IDK what I would do.  

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:08 PM

I'd let her sleep.  she'll probably wake up to nibble on something at some point but fall right back out.

kngarber
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Let her sleep. Check on her, but let her rest.That is the most important thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monkeymom1104
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Where I live its 6pm. So I assume you live in a different time zone or that's a heck of a nap! My kids always nap and sleep when they are sick, as long as your checking on her I would let her sleep.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I would put her in your bed and go to sleep yourself, because you are probably going to get up early.
momof2891
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Let her sleep. She needs her rest.
jbirchard
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Let her sleep.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)