Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i swear i didnt know

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

so last month i missed myt period its usually regular...i took a test and it was positive went to my doc apparently my nmbers were unusual so they did a ultrasound and according to that im around 36 weeks due any day now well i guess i better get preparing because we have NOTHING

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Replies (61-68):
anyotherday
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:35 PM

O.o 

wow

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Both are relatively healthy now, except out of all her children (she has 6, only one in between the two) they are the only two with severe vision issues. Oldest had her crossed eyes fixed with surgery during toddlerhood, the other is almost 10 and will hopefully be having it fixed this year.

Quoting LyTe684:

Oh wow. Thank goodness you did what you did.

Quoting Anonymous:

There was a very small bump, which is how I guessed she was pregnant and told her to test. She thought she had bloat and starved herself and exercised more trying to get rid of it. Both babies were born full term severely underweight. I often wonder what would have happened had I not forced her to test.

Quoting mybabybugssmile:

Wouldnt she be so skinny that she would have a tell tale bump?

Quoting Anonymous:

Happened to my sister twice. But she's anorexic so she never had a period. First time, she didn't know until about 35 weeks. Second time was around 30 weeks.

HotMichMomma
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Can we see a pic? I've always wanted to see some of the women on the I didn't know I was pregnant shows. Congrats
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:39 PM
That makes me kinda sad... Then again that's lucky considering.... Right? How is your sister doing with the anorexia?

Quoting Anonymous:

Both are relatively healthy now, except out of all her children (she has 6, only one in between the two) they are the only two with severe vision issues. Oldest had her crossed eyes fixed with surgery during toddlerhood, the other is almost 10 and will hopefully be having it fixed this year.

Quoting LyTe684:

Quoting Anonymous:

There was a very small bump, which is how I guessed she was pregnant and told her to test. She thought she had bloat and starved herself and exercised more trying to get rid of it. Both babies were born full term severely underweight. I often wonder what would have happened had I not forced her to test.

Quoting mybabybugssmile:

Quoting Anonymous:

Happened to my sister twice. But she's anorexic so she never had a period. First time, she didn't know until about 35 weeks. Second time was around 30 weeks.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:39 PM

haha, I wish!

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Well at least you got about 4 weeks to prepare. Better than finding out by going into labor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Much better. She just had her 6th and last child recently. She is very hard on herself after and is desperately trying to lose weight. Luckily, her passion for breastfeeding outweighs her desire for thinness right now. Who knows what will happen when the last one weans, however.

Quoting LyTe684:

That makes me kinda sad... Then again that's lucky considering.... Right? How is your sister doing with the anorexia?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LyTe684:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mybabybugssmile:

Quoting Anonymous:

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Aww. Well good luck to her and those babies.

Quoting Anonymous:

Much better. She just had her 6th and last child recently. She is very hard on herself after and is desperately trying to lose weight. Luckily, her passion for breastfeeding outweighs her desire for thinness right now. Who knows what will happen when the last one weans, however.

Quoting LyTe684:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LyTe684:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mybabybugssmile:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)