Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sister is such a CRAZY B****! *venting*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ugh!

My sister came over to my house for dinner last night with her husband and two monsters. *rant mode activated*

Her kids DESTROYED my house and my kids' toys!

Her son tore the heads off of all my daughter's dolls and stuffed them into the trunk of my son's toy truck! I AM SO SICK OF MY SISTER'S SHIT!

Her sons cursed everyone out! 

I confronted her about it and she just laughed and said "Boys will be boys"

LIKE HELL BOYS WILL BE BOYS PERRA LOCA!!!

My son is 9 years old and he has NEVER done anything even remotely as bad as her sons do on a regular basis.

Later that night her son tore my curtains with a broken mechanical pencil, so I said to him "You can't do that in my house. I don't know what your mother lets you do at home, but this is my house so you need to respect my rules."

He went to my sister crying and she actually had the audacity to curse me out in front of my SIX YEAR OLD DAUGHTER! 

THAT IS THE LAST FUCKING TIME I EVER LET THAT CRAZY BITCH OR HER BRATS INTO MY HOUSE EVER AGAIN!

I don't have to deal with this shit! I'M SIX MONTHS PREGNANT! I am DONE! *rant over*

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:25 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow. They need some discipline. Like an ass whopping. Isn't it weird how you can be raised by the same two people and you can have a completely different way of raising kids. My sister and I aren't like that, we have the same opinion on it, but my mom and my aunt are polar opposite.
lendales_mommi
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Ass whooping time for sure..shit you are the auntie...let the parade begin LOL

happehcrone
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Can't say as I blame you a bit!

CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Yeah I kind of agree, she is pretty off the hook.  I wouldn't let her kids out of my site, they'd be sitting in time out the entire visit. 

RaynesMommy07
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:32 PM
They need a spanking without a doubt.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:34 PM

my eye is sympathetically twitching for you. my hand ironically itches to smack some sense into them......

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Wow, good luck to her when her boys are teens! It amazes me how a grown woman can't comprehend respect!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:34 PM
2 moms liked this

This post was originally posted on 2/10/13 and just now getting replies................LMAOOOOOOOO

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh!

My sister came over to my house for dinner last night with her husband and two monsters. *rant mode activated*

Her kids DESTROYED my house and my kids' toys!

Her son tore the heads off of all my daughter's dolls and stuffed them into the trunk of my son's toy truck! I AM SO SICK OF MY SISTER'S SHIT!

Her sons cursed everyone out! 

I confronted her about it and she just laughed and said "Boys will be boys"

LIKE HELL BOYS WILL BE BOYS PERRA LOCA!!!

My son is 9 years old and he has NEVER done anything even remotely as bad as her sons do on a regular basis.

Later that night her son tore my curtains with a broken mechanical pencil, so I said to him "You can't do that in my house. I don't know what your mother lets you do at home, but this is my house so you need to respect my rules."

He went to my sister crying and she actually had the audacity to curse me out in front of my SIX YEAR OLD DAUGHTER! 

THAT IS THE LAST FUCKING TIME I EVER LET THAT CRAZY BITCH OR HER BRATS INTO MY HOUSE EVER AGAIN!

I don't have to deal with this shit! I'M SIX MONTHS PREGNANT! I am DONE! *rant over*

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:34 PM
I usually don't like other people's kids.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured