Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would be worse?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I love my dh but in over the bullshit and j just can't take if anymore. I know he loves me but he needs to learn he can't hurt me the way he does and who knows maybe he will learn from all this but all I know is I'm OUT!

So which would be worse do you think. Me cutting all contact with him 100% (minus what's needed for the children) or me being extremely friendly and keeping communication but not allowing him in my heart or my bed. Letting him know what he's missing and eventually seeing how happy I am without him.

I know I'm being mean and vindictive but it away this helps me for all the pain he's caused.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Bump!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:22 PM

That depends on what he did....

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I don't know. in my experience, being nice -for the kids- to my exes is what screwed me over. so I would lean towards nasty but I'm not that kind of mean

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Right now which was the last straw he decided not to come home last night and spent a Saturday night in LA apparently working. He crashed at a co workers house.

Quoting Anonymous:

That depends on what he did....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Huh?
robyann
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Honestly, cutting all ties would be the least painful for both of you. Even though you are the one choosing to leave, this will still hurt you. It's hard to leave and finally get to the place where your ok with it. GL

gigis1
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:26 PM
i pick the first option. second might backfire

Quoting Anonymous:

I love my dh but in over the bullshit and j just can't take if anymore. I know he loves me but he needs to learn he can't hurt me the way he does and who knows maybe he will learn from all this but all I know is I'm OUT!

So which would be worse do you think. Me cutting all contact with him 100% (minus what's needed for the children) or me being extremely friendly and keeping communication but not allowing him in my heart or my bed. Letting him know what he's missing and eventually seeing how happy I am without him.

I know I'm being mean and vindictive but it away this helps me for all the pain he's caused.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)