Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to call this bitch and get my stress level down!! ..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
..but I can't let her know that she's getting under my skin. DF and I are getting married in a few days (eeep!!) and we will live with his parents until our house is finished being built in a few weeks.

Here's what happened (we'll use fake names) :: I have a 1yo DD with my ex, Bob. Okay Bob is 22yo. DD goes with him EOW and we meet at 6 to drop her off and pick her up. Anyway. He brought his mother, Bitch. Lol. Bitch hops out of the truck and says "Ohh so I hear yall are moving to *town* soon. Yall gonna live with Ray and Sherry?" Yes, she knows their NAMES. I reply with "mmhm for a little while" and she says "do they still live over on Laney street over by the mill?" *evil bitch grin* I just told her i wasnt sure of the street name.

I told DF about all of this and he doesnt know him and guess what? NEITHER DO HIS PARENTS. Like what the actual fuck lady. It's none of your business? Do I ask Bob where he lives? Do I stalk his girlfriends' parents? HELLLLL NO. I mean grow up.

Ugghhh!! Anyway. I know its immature of me to post this but damn! I had to vent somewhere. Lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM
She sounds nuts.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:34 PM
She is INSANE. Neither DF nor his parents know anyone in his family.

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

She sounds nuts.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)