Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Walking Dead: The Daryl Poll

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: If he doesn't bathe, and never changes, would you be able to over-look his aroma, despite your eyes watering from the smell?

Options:

Yes.

No.

Febreze would help me get past it.

I'd hang one of those car deoderizers shaped like a pine tree around his neck.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 32

View Results

Having just watched S03 E09, I am befuddled by the ladies on my Facebook page. Within minutes of the ending, a swarm of activity burst on my status updates, mostly women declaring their undying love for Daryl. I get that he is handy with weaponry and conveniently skilled at hunting. But has anyone ever stopped to consider how unappealing he might be in the olfactory sense? If Daryl Dixon walked through your door, he undoubtedly would be accompanied by an odor not unlike the zombie guts he is so often splattered with. How many times a day does he change his shirt or bathe? I can't find him attractive at all, because all I can think when I watch him is, "Boy, he sure must be ripe by now.". The only overwhelming urge I have when it comes to him is the urge to dunk him in the nearest tub and burn those grimy clothes he never seems to change.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The.Hug.Life
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I don't get it either. Yucky. Don't want to kiss a man who smells like zombie guts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Voted.

kitchen.ninja
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:49 PM
3 moms liked this
It's zombie apocalypse so I would probably smell as well. So the smells would cancel eachother out.

I love me some Darryl *swoon*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Ive never watched TWD, so I have no clue
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG! How could you say that?! He is so freaking hot! Just plug up your nose and you'll never smell the rot! I would do him in a motherfucking bush! OMNOMNOM!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:51 PM

But then there are other characters who are not covered in sweat and grime, do not have circles of dirt around their necks, or zombie guts splattered on their shirts and change their clothes frequently. Hell if you can find baby formula after a zombie apocalypse, you can find soap and deodorant.

Quoting kitchen.ninja:

It's zombie apocalypse so I would probably smell as well. So the smells would cancel eachother out.

lisairv
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:53 PM

You wouldn't be saying that if he saved your ass from zombies....lol

TrouserMouse
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:53 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't understand the attraction for him in any sense. Ick.
kitchen.ninja
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this
With all the dead bodies around you don't think it smells everywhere?

Also in a theoretical zombie apocalypse Im certain how someone smells is the least if their worries. Obviously you would want to be with a strong mate.

Quoting Anonymous:

But then there are other characters who are not covered in sweat and grime, do not have circles of dirt around their necks, or zombie guts splattered on their shirts and change their clothes frequently. Hell if you can find baby formula after a zombie apocalypse, you can find soap and deodorant.

Quoting kitchen.ninja:

AdensMommy1107
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Ya know, I'm not on the Daryl dick bandwagon yet. (Yet being the emphasis) Now Sheriff McHotty and Glenn (yes, Glenn), I will gladly snort some Febreeze for
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)