Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else feel as though their children saved their lives??

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:01 PM
  • 22 Replies
Maybe you were going down the wrong road & after you had children they changed you and made you turn your life around??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SammiBaby
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:02 PM
2 moms liked this

That is exactly what happened with my oldest boy. He's my little angel. Lord knows had I not become pregnant with him I could very well be dead right now.

lendales_mommi
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:03 PM

yes

Fields456
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Same here but with my dd.

Quoting SammiBaby:

That is exactly what happened with my oldest boy. He's my little angel. Lord knows had I not become pregnant with him I could very well be dead right now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:04 PM
My kids did save my life. I wanted to commit suicide lots of times but now I can't imagine leaving my kids. They are why I'm here.
singlemama0905
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:05 PM
My son's father probably would have killed me had I not gotten pregnant with my son. When I realized it wasn't about me anymore I didn't care what I lost in the process, I needed to get out
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SammiBaby
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I know it sounds cheesy but before him I had nothing to live for. Didn't have a care in the world about anybody else especially myself. Through having him though I've learned to love life and most importantly myself.

Quoting Fields456:

Quoting SammiBaby:

CampClan
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Not necessarily saved me but IDK what my life would be like without them. I have always said that I feel as if I was called to do something but really- what if my calling was just to be a mom & teach my kids about Christ & THEY go on to do something greater for Him? 

numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:08 PM
No, but, I cant imagine life without him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:08 PM
That doesn't sound cheesy I was on a really wild path fill with lots and lots of hard drugs

Quoting SammiBaby:

I know it sounds cheesy but before him I had nothing to live for. Didn't have a care in the world about anybody else especially myself. Through having him though I've learned to love life and most importantly myself.

Quoting Fields456:

Quoting SammiBaby:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:11 PM
I wasn't working but I was goin to school full time but I was also out most week nights dancing and clubbing nothing bad not sleeping around just always out and I drank a whole lot I wasn't without my vodka. I then took a look at my life and seen that if I kept doing what I was doing I'd be sick from being an alcoholic. So it was close to New Years last year whn I noticed this so my resolution was to cut back going out and drinking and focus on me and getting my career started I did stop going out and just cut back on drinking and I finished school a few days before graduating I found out I was 8 weeks pregnant. Now I don't smoke cigarettes and don't drink or go out obvious I may not be working but I recently got back into school to further my education. I must say that as well as my will power my dd was a blessing in disguise and I'm loving life even thiough I have to get used to it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)