Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im telling you, HE IS CRAZY!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
My sister is not making a smart decitions lately. We met this guy at the bar, we will call him A. She had a crush on him because he kinda looked like her first love. She said she would never actually date him because he was short, and balding. My sister is this tall, blonde, beautiful bombshell. She can have ANY guy she wants, honest to god. But for some odd reason she is infatuated with him. Since meeting him I have had an odd feeling about him, I wasnt sure what it was though. So about a week ago we were at a friends house, he was blowing up her phone freaking out about demands following him, and how she doesnt need to be involved with him because she will end up like his ex who "commited suicide". Well there ya go! Hes CRAZY! I personaly would have left it at that and moved on...but did she? Of course not. I have begged her to be carefull around him, but she insists that hes fine. They have this fuck buddy relationship. She went to his house last night after her kids were in bed, didnt get back till 8am, then she loaded them up and left to go spend the day with him!!!!! He came with her this morning and my dad was leaving for church so he met A. He said he was incredibly drunk! So basically my idiot sister, not only took her kids to hang out with this guy she met in a bar (less than 2 weeks ago), but he is crazy, and he was drunk!! Wtf is wrong with her! I am just dissapointed in her choices. She is usually level headed, I dont know why she would put her kids in jepordy like that. It makes me sad.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Newmom8912
by Crystal on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom5150
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Weird. What kind if hold can he have on her so fast?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
acrylicmom
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:58 PM

she needs a wake up call.  you should sit her down and explain it to her. spell out what you are seeing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:10 AM

ohh! sounds like me! i fell fast and hard for my ex. the love of my life... we ended up practically living together within a month of meeting! he was abusive... luckily, i got away... but tbh, he's kinda back in our lives and i'm a bit scared that he still has that same old hold over me. i have no idea what it is... i dont know why its so hard to say no, to just stay away from him.... but it is. almost 2 years of constant talking and i've been able to continue to say no to his attempts at a relationship.... but its hard and i have no idea why. he's a BAD person; he did bad things. not just to me, but in regards to my son... adn yet- he still has this hold over me. =(

i hope that me and your sister are able to stay away from them, and get a better head on our shoulders. for me, he's the ONLY one that can make me crave to do certain things. i call him my Kryptonite lol

SoInLove515
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Oh no : ( maybe she feels like she is with her ex, and likes it. I hope she wakes up and relizes she can be in danger. Do a backround check on him!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Your sister is craaay, craaay..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)