Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm due in about 3 hours and.. UPDATE

I can't sleep. SO has been fast asleep since 8:30pm (poor guy has been awake since 4 in the morning) and I'm BORED.

Entertain me? :-)

UPDATE! She's here, and my l&d was very fast. Pitocin started at around 2pm, got epidural at 4:15, and she arrived at 4:38pm 8lbs 3oz 21 inches and perfectly healthy. Pics to come soon :)
Thank you ladies for all of the encouragement and well wishes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Replies (31-40):
KhoganPlusThree
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:01 AM
I have two boys, ages 4 and 2. We have a couple of outfits picked, but still not sure which one yet lol. They're all packed in the bag and I'll probably end up letting my older DS pick his favorite even though his sense of fashion is....special.

Quoting JakesMom712:

I have baby fever. How old are your los? Do you have a special coming home outfit picked out?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KhoganPlusThree
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:04 AM
That made me smile, thank you. :) I don't really expect her to come today, even though that would be great. I'm sure she'll come at the most inconvenient of times lol.

Quoting wooly:

Go to sleep. You have to work tomorrow. Out of 3 only one of my kids was born on his due date. It just really doesn't work that way. She'll show up when she's good and ready. And being a girl don't expect her to be on time. She's busy making sure her make-up and hair are just perfect before she decides to appear. LOL! Besides she's not sure you'll like her outfit so she's probably chsnged at least 6 times. She'll show her gorgeous face when you're really in the middle of something and not expecting her.

Quoting KhoganPlusThree:

I'm (unfortunately) not having the baby in 3 hours, that's just when my EDD is

Quoting wooly:

OMG how are you due in 3 hrs? Are you in the hosp??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaideBug
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:06 AM
That's exciting! It would be awesome if you went in to labor on your due date. :) The closest I ever got was 38 weeks and that felt close enough to me. Do you labor quickly or do things tend to move slowly for you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Awww. I also had three outfits packed. Unfortunately baby was bigger than anyone expected so nothing I packed fit. Lol.

Quoting KhoganPlusThree:

I have two boys, ages 4 and 2. We have a couple of outfits picked, but still not sure which one yet lol. They're all packed in the bag and I'll probably end up letting my older DS pick his favorite even though his sense of fashion is....special.

Quoting JakesMom712:

I have baby fever. How old are your los? Do you have a special coming home outfit picked out?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Aww that's my DD birthday. She is officially 4 years old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Oh yeeeah!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KhoganPlusThree
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:11 AM
I tend to labor very quickly. I have been contracting on an off for the past 2 days though so I'm guessing this will not be as fast as my boys.

Quoting LaideBug:

That's exciting! It would be awesome if you went in to labor on your due date. :) The closest I ever got was 38 weeks and that felt close enough to me. Do you labor quickly or do things tend to move slowly for you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KhoganPlusThree
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:14 AM
I have one preemie size outfit, two regular newborn outfits, and two chunker outfits lol. My youngest was 8lbs 11oz and he didnt fit the outfit we chose for him either so I'm prepared this time

Quoting JakesMom712:

Awww. I also had three outfits packed. Unfortunately baby was bigger than anyone expected so nothing I packed fit. Lol.

Quoting KhoganPlusThree:

Quoting JakesMom712:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KhoganPlusThree
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Poor frosty lol

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Oh yeeeah!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
avion
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Here's to a safe delivery.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)