Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Boyfriend left his wife and 5 year old daughter for me. He said he was planning on leaving before me.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have 3 kids of my own, he left because she was a bitch and the stress from being with her. I was wondering what is a good way for him to introduce me to his family without them thinking anything negative

He lives with his aunt because he didn't want his family knowing about me yet. He buys me and my kids stuff and comes on the weekends.

His wife is acting like a botch, and he decided to ask for a paternity test. He cut off visitation with his daughter till they go to a court hearing. He said the Visitation and order were unfair. Plus he has to pay her spousal support and child support. Plus she has everything except a car he left with nothing. She has a car now though.

He's a nice guy in the Army Deployed 4 times staff sargent it will be nice to have the help

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Replies (171-180):
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Lizardannie1966
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Too, too much to say here and I'm just not feeling the need to try to wake someone up today.

She's acting like a "botch" (<<~~I assume this means bitch?) because he's leaving her for the young lady he had an affair with.

Did you honestly expect her to be sweet about it?

eye rolling

Mel0dy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:18 PM

posts like me make lol 

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Your edited title does not change the fact that what he is doing is wrong.  He's still married to the other woman but cheating on her with you.  That's adultery, and in the military adultery is a huge no-no.  The fact that he's handling things the way he is shows his character, and it's not pretty.

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:21 PM

shymomof4
by Kristyn on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I was going to say the exact same thing about the negative thoughts.

Quoting CutieCrab:

He must have been married to her for a while, for him to have to pay spousal support. And sorry but there is no easy way for him to introduce you to his family with out them having negative thoughts. I am not even in his family, and am having negative thoughts.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chasinrainbows
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Wow....what a loser....BOTH of you.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:27 PM

What gem he is, not......better you than me! 

Hanab818
by ThePonds on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:27 PM
He's not a nice guy. And are you proud to be a slut? And I hope he gets in trouble wit the military.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 45 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:35 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm going to respond as if this is a real post. Sometimes, I'm not sure if it's a troll or not. Anyway, here's my response:

When I was 19 (I am 42 now) I was very naive. Had lived a sheltered life. So, when I met a 32 year-old-man who treated me like royalty, I fell for him. Eventually, I found out he was married. He fed me those lines of what a bitch his wife was and how he was going to leave her, etc. I admit, I bought into it--hook, line, and sinker.

Well, one day, I met his wife at a party. She didn't know about me or who i was. But I knew who she was. And guess what? I liked the wife! She wasn't a bitch at all! And she seemed to really be a good mom, too. Yes, it's hard to tell in just a few hours a birthday party, but it was enough for me to know that something wasn't right. Either she's only a bitch to him (and maybe for good reason, eh?) or he was lying.

Well, that was my "wake-up" moment. I left that party (never revealing to the wife who I was) and immediately called the man and blasted him. I screamed and yelled and demanded an answer as to why his wife seemed like such a lovely person. Was she really a bitch? Well, his answers didn't please me. He back peddled a lot, saying, "Well, she won't have sex with me anymore," etc.

I might have been young and naive enough to fall for his crap when we'd met, but after meeting his wife, I broke-up with him. I felt so ashamed I'd even fallen for his lies to begin with. Never again did I date a married man or one who was even separated.

What I'm saying is, if your story is real, don't be so sure the wife is really a bitch. And you can still back out now and perhaps redeem some self-respect--or at least show your own children respect. And I mean that sincerely, not in a snarky way. Really.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN