Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Boyfriend left his wife and 5 year old daughter for me. He said he was planning on leaving before me.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have 3 kids of my own, he left because she was a bitch and the stress from being with her. I was wondering what is a good way for him to introduce me to his family without them thinking anything negative

He lives with his aunt because he didn't want his family knowing about me yet. He buys me and my kids stuff and comes on the weekends.

His wife is acting like a botch, and he decided to ask for a paternity test. He cut off visitation with his daughter till they go to a court hearing. He said the Visitation and order were unfair. Plus he has to pay her spousal support and child support. Plus she has everything except a car he left with nothing. She has a car now though.

He's a nice guy in the Army Deployed 4 times staff sargent it will be nice to have the help

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Replies (181-190):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:35 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm going to respond as if this is a real post. Sometimes, I'm not sure if it's a troll or not. Anyway, here's my response:

When I was 19 (I am 42 now) I was very naive. Had lived a sheltered life. So, when I met a 32 year-old-man who treated me like royalty, I fell for him. Eventually, I found out he was married. He fed me those lines of what a bitch his wife was and how he was going to leave her, etc. I admit, I bought into it--hook, line, and sinker.

Well, one day, I met his wife at a party. She didn't know about me or who i was. But I knew who she was. And guess what? I liked the wife! She wasn't a bitch at all! And she seemed to really be a good mom, too. Yes, it's hard to tell in just a few hours a birthday party, but it was enough for me to know that something wasn't right. Either she's only a bitch to him (and maybe for good reason, eh?) or he was lying.

Well, that was my "wake-up" moment. I left that party (never revealing to the wife who I was) and immediately called the man and blasted him. I screamed and yelled and demanded an answer as to why his wife seemed like such a lovely person. Was she really a bitch? Well, his answers didn't please me. He back peddled a lot, saying, "Well, she won't have sex with me anymore," etc.

I might have been young and naive enough to fall for his crap when we'd met, but after meeting his wife, I broke-up with him. I felt so ashamed I'd even fallen for his lies to begin with. Never again did I date a married man or one who was even separated.

What I'm saying is, if your story is real, don't be so sure the wife is really a bitch. And you can still back out now and perhaps redeem some self-respect--or at least show your own children respect. And I mean that sincerely, not in a snarky way. Really.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:39 PM
4 moms liked this

Oh yes, the wife is always the problem. Maybe her wandering ass husband is the reason she is mean.  If I knew my husband had a woman on the side and was spending $ on her and her kids, you can best believe I would strip him over everything too.   He is a coward.  If was that unhappy, he should have left before ever beginning a relationship with you.  As a warning, the mistress is always fun because there aren't any strings or responsibilities. When he gets inot your home on a daily basis, dealing with your 3 kids plus his own and possibliy your ex or exes....I wwould be willing to bet that he will start experiencing the same stress that he has with his wife.  Mistresses are so easy to fool.  It is kinda of a pathetic really. 

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Yikes, there is no way he is a stand up guy IMO

supercarp
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:44 PM

2, tops

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

I give your relationship a year.

arpazia
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:47 PM
He cut off visitation with his daughter?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frzmamaof4
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Agreed! Also the way that you think it's cute that he just left his family is horrible. You both deserve each other because your both TRASH!!! I know I'm not the only one thinking this....

Quoting JenB1983:

You're always going to be the piece of side ass that he fucked around on his wife with.

Get used to the title.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngeLnChainZ
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Yep he's a real nice guy, definitely a winner..

You.. Yea, you're just a moron!

Match  made in heaven...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Such a nice guy to cut off visitation from his daughter...sounds like a winner.  No matter whats going on with him and his wife/ex-wife, it's not his daughters fault and he shouldn't cut her off....she's 5 for crying out loud.  Good luck with that!

barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Do you relize he can get in trouble and lose rank and pay for being with you before his divorce is finalized?

Junesmommy18
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Ew. I'm sure youre not the only one he has fucked around with. Get yourself checked for STDs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)