Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

going blind. and mad as hell!! **UPDATE**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies

For the past couple of weeks i have been losing my vision. It just comes andgoes. One second everything will be fine, the next i go completely blind. So i finally am able to go to the eye dr bc my income tax came back. I asked my mother to drive me and watch the kids during the exam. Its probably not best that i drive. She whines and complains that she doesnt want to, she lives 2 miles from me. So i asked her to come over and watch them, she doesnt want to. Well my DH came home early from work, asked him to either come or watch the kids, doesnt want to. I feel like i do fucking everything and when i really need the help no one gives a shit. Im so mad. My vision is important, its not like i have a toothache. I cant fucking SEE. After crying on the phone my mother finally agreed to come sit with them, but that i cant take to long. Im in tears bc im so frustrated.

*update* my DH finally agreed to go, after lots of eye rolling. So i called my mother and told her. She screamed at me for "thinking only of myself" and when i started crying she hung up on me. I admit that i tend to be a floormat and i shy away from confrontation. I know im meek and im working on it. Ive just had it! This is serious and i feel like they dont give a rats ass that im afraid. 

**UPDATE**I Just left the eye dr. Im now waiting on the neurolgist. I have been having mini strokes, that is what was causing the blindness. Im confused bc i am only 25, in good health, i do occasionally smoke, but other than that im healthy!! IDK. Im just so scared.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Hugs!!!
Your family seems like assholes.

Hope it's something that can be fixed easily!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:08 AM
That's horrible! I'd take you :(
Kleotide
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:10 AM

((Hugs))  I'm sorry that you are having so muc trouble!  Could it be your blood pressure?

FL2AK
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Take the kids and call a cab. You need to be seen immediately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Is there anyone on here that you could call to take you?

What a shitty situation to be in (hugs)

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM

*hugs* Sorry you have to deal with "family" like that.

supercarp
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:15 AM

People in your church will help you if you just ask them

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I dont think so? Ive never had BP issues before, im really healthy too. I exercise, eat right, not overweight..not skinny either. Good question though.

Quoting Kleotide:

((Hugs))  I'm sorry that you are having so muc trouble!  Could it be your blood pressure?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Wow. Sorry your family is so shitty.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Wow mama so sorry :( I hope everything turns out okay - I'm shocked that your family would be that way
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)